Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poasa

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm going to adopt/buy one or two Netherland Dwarf baby rabbit in Connecticut.
Do you know where I can find Netherland Dwarf baby rabbit in Connecticut?

Thanks

If you haven't had rabbits as pets before, then I'd much recommend getting an already fixed rabbit. Baby rabbits are not recommended for first-time bunny owners for a number of reasons. There are a host of difficulties one goes through with babies and contrary to popular myth, getting one as a baby will not make him more handle-able. Just doesn't work that way with rabbits.

If one does get a baby, it is advised to not get 2. Doing so brings even more problems because they may not bond once hormones kick in . (They always get along as babies, but that all changes with the onset of hormones.)

I'd recommend taking a read of the following page. Just want to be sure you are armed with information before making that 10+ year commitment. :)
https://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/choosing-your-first-bunny.html
In the meantime, I'll see what I might be able t o find in CT.

Adopt, don't shop! You'll save a lot of money and a great deal of stress if you adopt an established bonded pair from a rescue centre. Plus, it's the ethical thing to do.

Latest posts

Back