Nessa1487: A Tribute

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nermal71

Reaction score
Not sure if you all know this, but Vanessa from here passed away this past Friday from her cancer. I received a msg from her sister in my myspace bulletins. They'll be keeping her myspace as a memorial and to let everyone watch Scarlett as she grows up. We'll miss you Vanessa.

No. I didn't know. I'm really in shock right now. She had taken a turn for the worse, but this is just shocking. I'm not entirely sure how to react right now. She's so young. Not even 21. Younger than me.

t.:bigtears:

Oh my gosh...

At first I didn't realize who it was, then when it did, I'm just numb. How terrible... she was an amazing person, it's just so terrible.

I'll be thinking of her family, how shocking.

I'm totally in shock and crying. I've got Vanessa as a friend of mine on MySpace, and sent her some encouraging words a few times...it hits hard that she's gone.

Do you know how her family is doing? How's her baby doing? How about her bunnies...do they need help placing them in homes?

Wow...and she was only 20...she really thought she was going to beat this...I'm so shocked...and so sad...

:sad:

Oh Vanessa...you were such a beautiful light and encouragement. You always kept truckin' on, even when you were in so much pain, and had so many horrible things happen to you. Your strength and love will always be remembered...

We love you, Sweetie...give all our bunnies and furkids up there kisses for us, okay? Oh, and say a hearty hello to Buck and give him a HUGE hug from all of us...

We love you and will miss you dearly...

Rosie* and the RO Forum

Maherwoman to contact her family I would use your myspace page. I know they said they were going to keep it going as a memorial to her and to keep everyone updated on Scarlett as she grows up.

For those of you who aren't sure if you know her she went by Nessa1486 (I think that's the numbers she had after her name). I don't think she had been on much since we came to the new site.

And yes Scarlett is her daughter. If I remember right Vanessa was diagnosed with her cancer literally a couple weeks after giving birth. Scarlett is about 9 m/o now.

I remember reading her posts in the pregnancythread and seeing her pics there and thinking just how beautiful she is. And then after talking to her here and on myspace I began to realize her beauty went all the way through. She will be missed. And just remember she had friends waiting for her at the rainbow bridge.

I didn't know, either. This is beyond sad. I can't believe this.

I found this beautiful pic of her she'd posted:

greener-1.jpg

and one of her baby girl

bunnyears.jpg

God bless this sweet little girl and the rest of Vanessa's family. What a loss....

I didn't know her, but her family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers, including all of you who knew her. Especially her precious baby girl.

5zmngoo.gif

I am so sorry.
Our condolences to the family and Scarlett Rose.

I remember her as being so positive and so upbeat about her treatment in April.
It is a terrible lost.

Rainbows :pink iris:

Vanessa was one of those people that's someone to live by as a good example of strength, love, and perserverance. All through her struggle with cancer, she was positive, and remained hopeful that she would beat it. She kept strong, even while her husband left (I believe sometime during her pregnancy) and she had to take care of Scarlett on her own, and deal with having cancer, and everything involved with that.

She's a true tribute to the strength of a woman, as well as a human being. I hope to live up to that strength...and hope to also be able to love as completely as she did.

We didn't talk many times, just a few...but her beauty, which indeed did shine from within to shape her outer beauty, was evident from the get-go.

She was such an amazing person.

She enjoyed the time she had left as thoroughly as one can...what an amazing woman...

If you all want to see her MySpace profile, it's: http://www.myspace.com/whoanellie1487

:pink iris::bigtears: how horrible, so young, and taken so early in life. Prayers to her family and friends through this very difficult time.

Latest posts

Back