Nervous and excited!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv-bunniz

Reaction score
So FINALLY its here, well kinda - the open day for the college! I am going to try get onto a -16 y/o course at our college and as the open day is in 2 days time so I am really nervous but excited. The course is [font="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]"NPTC Skills for Working Life 'Premier Animal Care'" so should be good - I am just worrying now that I wont be able to get onto it and will have to wait another year (which I REALLY dont want to do!), but I'm trying not to think about it. Hopefully my list of animals and knowledge of the exotics will be enough to impress them Lol:p I think it will be really good as they have loads of animals (horses, donkeys, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits, goats etc) on site so even if I dont "pass" the course, I will at least have a bit of experience with different animals. :)
Wish me luck, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin2: x
[/font]

GOOD LUCK
YOU'LL BE GREAT MEG!!

[align=left]Wishing you all the best, tbh I think you will get in because you love animals right? You know lots about them right? You have determination right? Yup well then :p
[/align]

Thank Becca :D
I am soo excited! Though, now I am undecided between taking the course above or equine studies, will have to see on the day!

Thank you!!
The open day is tomorrow and we have to get up early so we can go as my mum has a buisness meeting that she has to go to but she doesn't want to miss the open day lol :p

Righty then! We went there and talked to the course manager and she said the course is usually for older kids (even though they did state it was under 16's on the website!) BUT she is going to talk to our home ed organisation owner or something and see if he can get the funding for me and if so they will probably let me into the course. Her main concern is that most of the others will be at least 2 years older then me but the ages can range from 2 years and 20 years older them me so we will see, but she is concerned I wont be able to mix in the group as we all have to sit together in the canteen for lunch and so on. I should be ok though as I have constant acess to the animal part so I can eat/drink then go straight there lol :p

Thanks guys :)

I forgot to say aswell, I think by the time I am ready to leave college and go to uni/get a full time job I would have finished all of the available courses :D

Latest posts

Back