Nermal's off for her spey!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anaira

Reaction score
Yay! I am so relieved I got her there alright. It was waaaay better than I was anticipating, as things always are. For a starters, the clinic has actually moved; although it's only ten minutes drive away from where it originally was, it made getting there SO much easier. Before, I had to catch a bus to the train station, catch a train all the way into central city(and at that time, trains are crowded), then catch another train. Today, I only had to catch two buses, and neither were fully crowded; although I wasn't impressed at the fat, smelly guy next to me who kept picking his nose, and wiping it on his t-shirt. *sigh*

She was pretty good, too! Once she realized she was in there for awhile, she settled down, although she'd look out at me every now and then to glare. I looked in once, and she was busy pulling hay out of the mini hay bag I put in there, and she instantly stopped to give me the stink-eye. Poor girl!

I feel that was the hard part over, although I know the worst part for her is still to come. I'm not really worried though, I know he's a good vet.

Last edited:
sending good vibes to her from my boys and will wait to hear how she´s gone on....nose rubs and bunny kisses :bunnieskiss

I guess you've checked out all the things to do afterwards, including taking home pain meds,

The next week will be a bit bothersome, but after that things will be great,

They just rang me, it went well. :D I will talk about the pain meds when I pick her up, but I know they give them, plus she would have had some already.

Yeees, not looking forward to having to keep her confined! She's used to free-ranging. Hopefully she won't ninja-jump out of the pen I will set up later.

Latest posts

Back