Nermal's first time free-ranging.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anaira

Reaction score
Well, I've managed to reduce these to ten pictures....hope people enjoy! I know who'll like the last picture....

Oh, and I *could* have removed the red eyes. I decided not to, I actually like the look they give...

abro.jpg

acro.jpg

airo.jpg

anro.jpg

avro.jpg

awro.jpg

axro.jpg

azro.jpg

Reuben_belly.jpg

aro.jpg

Love the recent pictures. I just love Nermals coloring. Even his eyes are so pretty to me! :)

I have to echo Morgan on Rueben looking like a seal in that picture. Made me chuckle...

On facebook he got called a piebald watermelon! Here's the next one on from that one, where something startled him. They also described it as 'his face is alert, but his body hasn't caught up yet'.
Gah!

Agnes, Nermal's a girl; I was told she was a boy when I got her, and I didn't figure it out until it was too late to change her name. It suits her! I kinda twist it sometimes to Nerma, or Irma, but they aren't really her. She's Nermal. :D

*cough* I'm no gardener, as you can see. Stuff gets put in, then it's on its own from there! We got some decent veggies though I think, most has now gone to seed.

aedit.jpg

Do you know I never tire of seeing everyones buns. These two are so lovely together. I love the spots on Reuben and Nermal has such a lovely charcoal colour...and he is one stocky bun, he´s reminds me of Steven Segal of the bunny world :thumbup

I love that last one of Rueben. You can't even see his dewlap. I know you hear it often but I can't get over how big he is. He's your bun though and that's all that matters

What are some of the plants you have in the garden for them? I love the picture of Rueben hiding in the garden. At first glance I thought you were just taking a picture of some of the greenery...then spied some white in there. LOL

Latest posts

Back