Neglected rabbit in school classroom needs HOME

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrimeowmeow

Reaction score
Thumper is currently living in a children's classroom in unpleasant conditions. He is not fed on a regular basis, and never gets exercise or a clean cage. He was easy to pick up and hold, as well as clipping his nails.

It is hard to completely gauge his personality since he is in such horrible conditions and cannot flourish, but he seems like a quiet and calm bunny for the most part. We are unaware of his age and any possible medical problems.

I will be speaking with the teacher soon to ask her to relinquish Thumper to me, but I want to make sure he would have a stable, permanent place to go before I do so. I am unable to keep him and want to have potential adopters ready for him if necessary.

If you are interested in saving Thumper and giving him the life he deserves, please contact me telling me about yourself and pet experience. We want him to go to a home that is experienced with rabbits, and that is willing to provide him with the proper veterinary care.

They have no one to take him home for the holidays while school is out, and I will be leaving the country in 2015 so I need to get him out of there before the end of the year. I can't stand to see him live like this any longer.

thumper 1.jpg

thumper 2.jpg

Hi everyone,

thank you for your responses. So sorry I didn't put a location!

I'm in New York City, in the USA.

I keep thinking about this bunny, but I really can't take him. I would love to have a rabbit that doesn't mind being picked up and held. Mine prefer to be petted while they have their feet firmly planted on the ground. You could call the local chapter of the House Rabbit Society and they may be able to help. Even the SPCA would take him and at least he would get fed regularly and have a clean cage for the time being, then hopefully be adopted at some point in the future.

I live in Maryland. If anyone in the MD, DC, VA area can take him, I might be able to provide transportation...I would offer to house him in an instant, but I already have 7 foster rabbits I'm trying to find homes for...

please update me on this rabbit.... i am in northern NJ and i would love to save this rabbit

Latest posts

Back