needs Bunny vet ASAP in Utah, Cottonwood Heights

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinkerbunnies

Reaction score
I was petting my little bun the other day, and I noticed he had a little bit of a lump on his back. He has a bit of a runny nose lately, and me and my sister need to pay for a vet. Can anyone recommend a good vet in Cottonwood Heights, Ut, their price, and phone number so we can contact them? Thank you so much. I need this as quickly as possible.

It's possible the lump could be an abscess, and if so it will need to be treated and your bun put on an antibiotic., which would also be for the runny nose if it is a respiratory tract infection.

Price depends on the vet, but usually the office visit is $50-65, then you will need to pay for medications which will probably be another $20-30 at least, for the antibiotic.

The closest rabbit vet to you would probably be Wasatch Exotics. I think Dr. Harris is one of the best rabbit vets around here. What I don't like is I've found they tend to be more expensive than other rabbit vets I've seen.
https://www.wasatchexotic.com/

I've heard several other rabbit owners recommend Dr. Orr at Creekside Animal Hospital(which I think is Banfield Pet Hospital now) in Draper. I haven't ever been there but the other owners that have gone there said they really liked him and thought he was good, and that their prices were pretty reasonable, though it's changed to Banfield now so don't know if prices have changed as well. If you go there just make sure to make the appt. with Dr. Orr.
https://www.banfield.com/veterinarians/ut/draper/crk

I have checked out Wasatch Exotic, and your right, it is really expensive. I was looking at vets, and I did see the Banfield animal clinic. Jbun, thank you so much! You have solved all of my problems before, and I am so glad that you are solving them now. Keep doing this, and you'll keep making peoples day.

Hey guys, I really need some help! I've had one person help me, please please PLEASE help me and my little guy.

Did my suggestions for a vet not work out?

There aren't a lot of other RO members from around here, so I'm probably going to be the only one that can give you any suggestions.

Unfortunately, no. I've already checked Wasatch Exotic, and my sister is looking into the other one you mentioned. I'm sorry, I'm just really worried.

Latest posts

Back