Needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
I am in need of a lot more equipment... Right now, I need 5 cages. Small for the size of a mini rex around the measurments of 18"by24". The smalles cage can be 18"by 18" and the largest no bigger than 24" by 24". Perferably with trays but if not ok.
I also need water bottles. Perferably Flip top but anything over 16 oz. will do. I need 6 of those.
I also need 2 nest boxes. Small for the size of a mini rex to have her kits in.
2 litter boxes small
And a tatoo kit

So a smaller list is
5 cages
6 water bottles
2 nest boxes
2 litter boxes
and Tattoo kit

I will be attending many shows and can pick up there or meet you somewhere near by. I am located in Central Texas. I am going to ARBA convention but would like these sooner. Dont have lots of money** but can work!! Thank You for the help! Please email me!![email protected]

**If I am purchasing something from you be aware that I am 15 and because of that deals are not always permenant. I apologize for that incovience but parents are very unpredictable.

I have moved this to the rabbitry as you will usually find folks there who have equpiment or know of people getting out of the business, etc.

Peg

Latest posts

Back