Need some prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
I need some prayers tonight.

My grandma was in a car accident today. A tarp flew off the truck that was driving in front of her. It covered her whole windshield and she lost control. She rolled over off the road and flipped a few times. She is at the hospital right now and is conscious. She broke a finger and says her leg hurts a lot. She's all banged up from her face, but she's alive! We're taking off to see her as soon as my dad gets home.

Her dog was in a crate in her passenger seat but was not secured. Estrella has a broken leg and worse than anything is that she is VERY pregnant. She is due in less than a week and we're just not sure if the puppies are going to survive. She is at the hospital because no one has been able to take her to the vet. We're going to bring her back with us and get her to a vet ASAP. This all happened in Mexico we it's going to be a very late night.

I appreciate any prayers and good thoughts.

t.

Oh no, how awful. I'm thinking of you and your family, I really hope your grandmother and the dog with her puppies are ok...

Please update us when you can! :hug:

:pray:I hope your grandma feels better, and the poor dog doesn't lose her puppies. What an awful thing to happen!

Thinking of you all.

Please let us know how things are, when you can.

x

Lord Almighty.. we have all been havin a run of bad luck.,.

Prayers and good vibes for you and yours.. keep us updated..

Z

I want to thank you all so much for your prayers and support. We didn't get back from Mexico until reeeally late. My grandma is doing well. In pain, but alive. :)

Estrella is resting comfortably at the vets. He suspects the foot is broken, but he won't know until he has x-rays done. I haven't talked to him since this morning when I dropped her off, and I won't know anything until I get home from work.

Again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. :hearts

t.

Latest posts

Back