Need Some Ideas for a Giveaway

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to have a membership contest in the near future and I need ideas for an item to giveaway.

What would you like to win that would go to health and well being of your rabbit?

I was also thinking of something like this, (although it might be to expensive)
cat-tree-fc06-3big.jpg

Or some rabbit jumping equipment,
Kaninhoppning-king_of_joyride.jpg

Last edited:
Ideas would need to be functional for all types of rabbits.
Item ideas must also be reasonable to ship all over the world as we have members from all over.
I dont think anyone would want to pay shipping on a cat post to Singapore....

What about a smaller gift basket? I just got a similar gift basket so I'm going to share what I got and some stuff I think people would like for their buns.
I got: pomegranite infused craisins, papaya tablets, benebac, a small bag of different hay, baby keys to play with, two balls that are hard plastic with holes, a small slinky.
Maybe to add to the basket: a small bag of sample food, some dried papaya bites, different craisins or raisins, banana chips, one of those fold up/collaspable cat tunnels, a willow ball or a few, a grass hut or a willow tube.
And other small things that would fit in a smaller box to ship wherever.

If emergency items wanted to added into the treat basket, then you could do something like this: vet wrap, benebac, simithecone, plain pumpkin, iodine, neosporin. Simple items to get people started with their first aid kits or to add to their first aid kits.

Those are just my ideas! :)

Last edited:
oh, ****, I could've sent you papaya bites, I have those too (for the gliders) and dried pineapple :p I would've sent you a willow ball, but I ran out of room in the box.

btw, does she like the whiffle balls? I wasn't sure if she would, but I had them so I tossed them in.

I've got assorted bunny goodies on one of the pages in my sugar glider store (that's where pretty much everything in morgan's gift basket came from): http://www.hurricanesleucisticfriends.com/for-da-bunnies.html

you know, I got an email recently from sherwood forest, asking customers if they'd volunteer to share their vet's info so that they could send free samples of their foods and information about it to various vets - I bet they would be willing to provide some free samples to be used in gift baskets.

edit: just realized, snacks and food samples probably won't work because of some people being overseas - that stuff may not be able to get through customs in every country. the total value of the gift matters, too, as it needs to be low enough to be duty/tax free (plus I assume the budget for this isn't exactly massive).

Last edited:
Rather than a bulky item, what about an Amazon gift card or something like that? Amazon has all kinds of rabbit toys and items that can be used for rabbits. Plus, it has a huge selection of other items...maybe the person who wins is more in need of something else at the time.

I can get wiffle balls, keys and treats at various stores for $1 or less, so paying to have that kind of gift shipped to me would cost the same or more as just buying them. A gift card lets the buyer decide whether to spend half on items and use half for shipping (totally free gift) or pay shipping outright and spend the whole GC on a larger item.

they charge SO much for shipping on small orders though, 'cause they use UPS and UPS/fedex screw you over on tiny packages :(

Yeah, Amazon ships everywhere that I know of. I am in the U.S. and have always gotten good shipping deals from them, especially with many things qualifying for super saver shipping and such (you can bundle more items for less). I am not sure how shipping compares overseas to other companies, but I would imagine it's just as well.

Latest posts

Back