Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hxkev

Reaction score
We are planning to build a little space for my 2 buns (both neutered)in the next couple of weeks, so I am trying to bond them as fast as possible (I know it takes time and I dont want to rush it either). We started with stress bonding, we put them in a box, shook them, went around the house with them, and they didnt fight, but they werent grooming eachother either. I thought they were ready for a bit bigger space, so I put them in a bathtub. Now the female gets really aggressive with the male, so much, that he's now scared to even move. And they arent even trying to hump eachother. Once I put them on the bathroom floor and the poor male bun hopped on my lap, probably because he was so scared. So I tried putting the back in the box and stress them out, but they dont do anything in there, and as soon as theyre out, they just fight.

Should I put them in a bigger space so they can move around more? If not, what else can I do to help them bond? Will the male calm down eventually and move around more?

Latest posts

Back