Need some advice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonehowl

Reaction score
My Thumper has always done lots of marking with his poop but never ever with urine. But starting last week everyday when he gets out for playtime he is urinating next to Bun Buns cage. Any suggestions as to why he has started doing this? He is ruining the floor. And yes he is neutered.

Hi! How long have you had Thumper? They aren't bonded, correct? Sounds like he's marking territory, especially since he's doing it right next to the other's cage. Not much you can do other than maybe block off area around BunBun's cage, that might help to discourage him from doing it.

No, they aren't bonded. They were so close to being bonded, and now they are the worst enemies. :(I just don't understand why all of a sudden he has started doing it. There cages are in the same places they have always been, no changes or anything. I'll try blocking off BunBuns cage and see if that stops him.

They are both neutered. This morningI blocked off the area where he's been urinating and he just pooped all along the blocked off area. At least there wasn't any urine. I wish I had another room I could put him in away from Bun Bun, but we just don't have any extra space right now.

Latest posts

Back