Need help worried ring vet my bunny as swollen ankle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbles

Reaction score
She was playing and went on her side talk to vet she said it not broken and she as twisted her ankle to put her in her cage for today so she rest it go in Monday 9am is there anything I can do for her till then that wall help her ;( so worried about her she only six months old :bunnysuit: if any one can tell me if there anything I can do for her she in her cage resting

image.jpg

When you say she 'went on her side' do you mean in the picture you've shown? That just looks like a happy bunny who's flopped onto her side, and doesn't necessarily indicate an injury. :)

Otherwise, do you have any metacam? A dose could be given if she looks like she's in pain (i.e. hunched over, grinding her teeth).

When you say she 'went on her side' do you mean in the picture you've shown? That just looks like a happy bunny who's flopped onto her side, and doesn't necessarily indicate an injury. :)

Otherwise, do you have any metacam? A dose could be given if she looks like she's in pain (i.e. hunched over, grinding her teeth).

She was running around and went on her side this pic is before she did it no I done but she lie in her cage at mo vet said to stop to much running around to day She see her tomorrow

She was playing and went on her side talk to vet she said it not broken and she as twisted her ankle to put her in her cage for today so she rest it go in Monday 9am is there anything I can do for her till then that wall help her ;( so worried about her she only six months old :bunnysuit: if any one can tell me if there anything I can do for her she in her cage resting

This the foot it looks bit bigger then other one ;(

image.jpg

so help if u can

image.jpg

Do as the vet instructed. keep her form running around today and, take her to the vet tomorrow. Don't try to give her any medicine unless the vet tells you to, rabbits can only have certain medicines so, let your vet tell you what to give her.

Do as the vet instructed. keep her form running around today and, take her to the vet tomorrow. Don't try to give her any medicine unless the vet tells you to, rabbits can only have certain medicines so, let your vet tell you w:bunnyangel2:thanks I well

Latest posts

Back