Need Help With Getting Another Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LopsAreGreat

Reaction score
I have had rabbits for years now, and last year my rabbit, Oscar went through the loss of his I guess you could say wife bun, and then two months later, their daughter passed, which we believe was a lot of grief, and she probably got sick, and her immune system was compromised. But I have discussed it with my parents, and they really thought that Oscar would be our last, but I realize now, since Oscar lives in my room, if I lost him, my room would be so empty, and so would I. It's like dogs, I just don't want to go without having dogs in the house, and that's how I feel about rabbits. Any experience on asking your parents for another rabbit, any thoughts on what I should say?

Be honest with your parents, don’t say you want a bunny but talk about your feelings and worries. So they can get your picture why you want another bunny. Often it can help your parents to see from your perspective.

It can also help if you stand for the economic or at least helped paying for the bunnies, if you aren’t already doing it.

Myself never got to own a pet until I could pay everything alone and I got the bunnies when I moved out a year. So when I moved back I had the bunnies with me, I broke the no pet rule they had set up for the house 🤣

Be honest with your parents, don’t say you want a bunny but talk about your feelings and worries. So they can get your picture why you want another bunny. Often it can help your parents to see from your perspective.

It can also help if you stand for the economic or at least helped paying for the bunnies, if you aren’t already doing it.

Myself never got to own a pet until I could pay everything alone and I got the bunnies when I moved out a year. So when I moved back I had the bunnies with me, I broke the no pet rule they had set up for the house 🤣
Yes, I will definitely do that bit more. My dad has considered it, and we are going to talk about it more. Yes, I mostly pay for my rabbit right now, and I probably could prove myself more too haha. Thank you for the advice! :)

Yes, I will definitely do that bit more. My dad has considered it, and we are going to talk about it more. Yes, I mostly pay for my rabbit right now, and I probably could prove myself more too haha. Thank you for the advice! :)

Good luck with trying to get one more furry friend, I hope you will get one 💕🌸

Latest posts

Back