Need Help Winning a Contest!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinmoveit

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am looking for help from my fellow Rabbit enthusiasts...

I am in a local contest to have a tattoo covered-up. I have been in the lead for the past two weeks. Last night someone else joined in and blew my score out of the water. We've been within 5 votes of each other since.

This is a facebook contest. The one with the most "likes" on their picture wins a free cover-up tattoo. I am not ashamed of my tattoo or the story behind it so I'm willing to share in order to win.

The following link will take you to my picture and my story. In order to vote for me, "like" the picture that will add a vote towards my count.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=775319084289&set=o.102033456517267&type=1&theater

Now, There are A LOT of good stories and bad tattoo's on there. Just because you "like" mine doesn't mean that you cannot vote for someone else as well. (I have even voted for a few myself)

Please, please, PLEASE help. I am really hoping to win this thing!

I have a tattoo page on Facebook with nearly 60,000 likes. I might share that pic later.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back