need help about where to put bunny for vacation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitluvr04

Reaction score
We are going to Europe for four weeks leaving ontuesday. I dont know what to do with Twinky. I have no friends thatdont have dogs, and I;m not allowed to leave his cage in the house, andwe dont have a hutch for him! What to do?And its too hot to leave hiscage in the shed!~

Does your vet do boarding or anything.....I amgoing out of town for a few days and my vet is taking Corky..henormally doesn't board but due to his meds and recent issues he's happyto do it so we don't loose the progress we've made. If he/shedoesn't do so, maybe one of the techs there would?

Have a great trip in Europe! :)

Maybe you can ask a neighbor or someone who you can trust to take care of your Bun?

Check the phone book for pet sitters and if itdoes not say anything about if they do rabbits, call them and askthem. It will probable cost some money but the sitter shouldlet you rest on vacation knowing that Twinky will be well taken careof. Also check with other vets or boarding kennels.Good luck!

Ok, this is a big stretch, I have no idea wherein CA you live, but my best friend lives in LA....maybe she or someoneshe knows could help you out. Let me know if that is a hugedistance.

Jen

I'll try to give her a call. I have noidea what her schedule is. She's pretty hard to get ahold ofthese days, but it's worth a try.

Jen

Four weeks, you need to board him at the vet so if there is a problem they can deal with it.

Ed

Latest posts

Back