Need advice HELP please!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2snowbunnies

Reaction score
OK So snowflake has begun pulling out her fur and it picking up all the stray pieces of hay and is putting them all back into her hay bin.

What is going on! Since when do bunnies clean up after themselves?

They are supposed to be 2 girls and She seems to be making a nest.

I am flipping out here.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Check the sex of your other rabbit. Has Snowflake been exposed to any other rabbits within the last month?

Snowflakeis exhibiting common nesting behavior, however does that are not pregnant and even occasional bucks are known to nest. You may (or may not) have babies on the way.

Pam

It sounds like a typical false pregnancy, she's building a nest. . . Unless she's been around a boy bunny, in which case you could be in for a surprise. :lookaround

sas

No just ball and flake together.
She is most def. making a nest. I went and got a pile of hay and put it next to the hay box and she immeduiately jumped out and is grabbing some and putting them in the box in a very specific manner.

OK Gonna look for a list to re sex my other bunn.

Pipp wrote:
It sounds like a typical false pregnancy, she's building a nest. .. Unless she's been around a boy bunny, in which case you could be in for a surprise. :lookaround

sas

Well as far as I can tell Snowball is a girl too. I think:?

Flake is still pulling fur and made quite an impressive nest.

If it is a real pg and I'm wrong about Snowball, what a nice surprize.

I guess we will see....

Good thing DH is just finished building their 8 foot long hutch.

Now she is just lying in the center of her nest.

It very interesting to watch her.:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Our molly did this until we spayed her.

Molly would have SO MUCH fur in her mouth. Then she would put fur and everything possible in the corner, then she would sit there for a day or two. I felt so bad for her. She seemed very stressed.

In fact my avatar has Molly with a bunch of hay in her mouth, the pic was taken when she was nesting.

Yup that's exactly what Flake looks like.

Offspring2099 wrote:
Our molly did this until we spayed her.

Molly would have SO MUCH fur in her mouth. Then she would put fur and everything possible in the corner, then she would sit there for a day or two. I felt so bad for her. She seemed very stressed.

In fact my avatar has Molly with a bunch of hay in her mouth, the pic was taken when she was nesting.

Wow.. that's a nice looking nest she has there -looks very comfy. How old is snowball now? If she was a boy and unneutered... she/he should have testicles by now...

_________
Nadia

They were born On Halloween of 2006.

I am pretty sure this is a false PG. Since I'm pretty sure now that snowball is a girl.

Latest posts

Back