Near genital of female

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa338

Reaction score
I rescued a female rabbit and no barely anything about rabbits.... and the vets here don’t handle rabbits
And I noticed that she had poop stuck in her fur and turned her over to cut it out, mind you I live alone so this itself is hard, but what I saw under her was like nothing I’ve ever seen before it looked like maybe the genitals swelled up like insanely but I have no clue and can’t find anything image wise online to even begin to figure out what it is I’m
Even looking at..... can anyone at all help steer me in the
Right direction? I’m
Wondering if because I didn’t realIze she had poop stuck right away that she got irrated??

I have to wait for someone to come over to take it while I hold her nobody could when I discovered it ...

That she got irritated by feces would be my first guess, anyway, google for rabbit syphilis (cureable) if it does look anything like it.

Witrhout at least a picture that's just a random thought.

I think that bunny is actually a boy, and what you are seeing are his male parts.

Ok thank you!! I don’t know much about rabbits and I was worried ... I feel a bit better now

No offense, but if you "know barely anything about rabbits," why did you decide to get one? Rabbits are animals that need to be researched first, they have a lot of preferences and health issues!

Latest posts

Back