ND carrier size

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Is a 6x9" hole big enough for a netherland? I want to get a 3 hole solid bottom carrier that is for chinchillas, hedgehogs, and netherlands so I don't have to buy a ton of different carriers for everything. Then next month I'm getting a large single hole rabbit carrier for holding chins a few days while they are introduced to other chins for breeding and carrying my american sables.

The carrier we have now was for champagnes and it is way too bulky and heavy. If I actually fill it I can't lift it and I just drag it with rope across the floor or already have it in the back of the vehicle and carry rabbits to and from it in cat carriers. It doesn't go through doorways well and we've wiped out a few people at rabbit shows.
icon_lol.gif
It's a good backup when someone buys a bunch of rabbits at once but mostly way over kill for the size of animals we have now.

I checked the carrier I use for my Polish, who are a little bigger than NDs. The compartments are 8"x11", so you should be fine. I know what you mean...we used to have Californians and we kept the 2-hole we had for them. It comes in handy for keeping 2 younger siblings together in one compartment or for storing supplies in at a show.

Latest posts

Back