Naughty bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chowder has the whole room, minus the bookcase the tv is on and a small corner with the hutch. Things are plugged in back there. So he pulls the fence out so he can jump it. 3x i have come in to him on the wrong side. I had to spend the afternoon anchoring it so he cant move it. Please note he also has the bathroom and my bedroom and the hall way as I don't shut the door and when I'm home he has the entire house.
I had to get a water dish that weighs more than he can tip over. Since i have given him a water dish and not a bottle he has not drank out of the bottle (I had both for a while) but he has to flip it as soon as he gets enough water out.

Attachments

• 20200307_154435.jpg
    20200307_154435.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200307_074044.jpg
    20200307_074044.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
I have a couple solutions for you! First is to get a water bowl that twists onto a clamp. The clamp is attached to the metal grids you have. That way the bowl cannot be tipped.
https://www.petsmart.com/small-pet/...g-things-plastic-crock-40888.html?cgid=600119
(The 20 oz size)

Next is to double the height of your barricade. That is just too easy for any rabbit to hop over. The barricade should be a minimum of 2 grids tall.

With bunnies, it is always a matter of adjusting the bunny proofing to match their constant testing.

Oh yes he could jump it. So i pushed it up to the hutch. Its now ancohred to the wall as he pulled it away and then jumped it. Ceramic dog bowl, to heavy to tip. He is spoiled and has a lot of space and quality time, he's just naughty. Yes, bunnies are always changing the rules on us.
I have more panels and if my plan doesnt work 2 panels it is.

Latest posts

Back