Naughty Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagPie

Reaction score
Oh Harvey...he was being extra naughty last night haha. First I discovered he chewed my phone charger in two. Really my fault I forgot about it and it was within reach. He's usually good about wires too.

Then I go to put him to bed and he proceeds to dump and turn his litter box upside down.

This morning he was the picture of innocence.
I should thank him for the phone charger. I now get to update my 5 year old phone.

I bet Harvey was only looking for suspects! Bunnies are pretty good finding them, it's almost like they have a feeling and - zap - they find the offenders right away! Once my bunny jumped on my bed and found a hair ribbon that was causing distress. I obviously rewarded the bunny. At times he also found the hoody causing problems and taught it a lesson!
Yeah, you bet your charger was trouble!!!! Not to mention the litter box tray. You should definitely reward your bunny :bouquet::flowerskiss: :kiss1::innocent:p

Ok .... so I didn't exactly see what happened to the charger :D All I know it wasn't the cats. No teeth marks. haha. Or it could have been the Tans.

But the litter box was all him. I watched him do that. Fixed it and he dumped it again. hah His way of telling me he doesn't want to be in his cage.

Maybe you should let him out of the cage all the time. My bunny lived free like that, my home was his home. Yes, that means I was a homeless person living here only because my bunny let me.. :D

Hmmmm yeah I might if I didn't have cats. They do get along well, but knowing cats like I know cats I'd rather I was there to supervise. But it would be nice if he could have the room to himself. Another time maybe.

Ah, it might still be the cats! My cat once bit my headphones cord right while I was using them; horrid crunching sound! No teeth marks, either.

Hmmm really? My cats usually leave teeth marks in everything haha. Like my cell phone. My poor phone keeps getting attacked. Maybe that's the problem.

Latest posts

Back