Natasha Rabbitova has passed away.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeScone

Mike - Camera Corner Mod
Reaction score
My beloved MiniRex companion, Natasha Rabbitova, has passed away at the age of ten years old. She was a bundle of intelligence personality and attitude wrapped in the softest fur possible. I will miss her a lot.

full

I am so sorry to hear this. I lost my twelve year old rabbit this time last year and I am still not over it. She was the sweetest, gentlest girl. These adorable bunnies steal our hearts and become such a big part of our lives.

My beloved MiniRex companion, Natasha Rabbitova, has passed away at the age of ten years old. She was a bundle of intelligence personality and attitude wrapped in the softest fur possible. I will miss her a lot.

full
I’m so terribly sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and sending you hugs. I hope your memories help you through your pain oxxo binky on Natasha Rabbitova. Thoughts are with you @MikeScone !

I do miss Natasha, as I do Scone MacBunny who passed eight years earlier. It took me a while to adopt a new bunny, Stormageddon "Stormy" McRabbit, but he's been part of my home since January. He's another Rex, of course, "blue" color.
full

Latest posts

Back