Nasal obstruction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaRabbit

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Over 5 days my dwarf is doing a weird noise whit her nose, seems like something is troubling her and increases when going to eat and sneezes sometimes (only once per round). And she coughs too.

2 weeks before she get shocked whit banana shell, but she recovered after this, I hear no more noises.
What can happen?
Thanks

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Rabbit Forum

And now I can here a noise like when we got ungry in

Sorry...
A noise like when we are hungry in the stomach!

Does she have any discharge coming from her nose? Or any crustiness around her nose?
Is she still eating and pooping as normal?
How old is she?

Hey Blue Eyes! Thanks for your answer.
Nothing of this... She is all normal. Eating normal, and I can see anything coming for his noise.

She is 3 months old ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1408486541.594532.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1408486569.746527.jpg

I can hear the snuffling you're talking about. It's hard to tell whether she's just enthusiastic about her food or has a problem. To be honest, we can't really diagnose from sound. There may be a partial obstruction, or mucus in her airway, or it may be nothing. If you're worried, I would visit the vet at the very least to ease your mind.

The coughing is a little bit concerning, since I've never once heard Bandit cough. I know she did choke on some banana, so I would say that it's likely there may still be some irritation or damage from that. Once again, I would get a vet to check, and explain everything to them from the choking to now.

Latest posts

Back