Naming my Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simbadingo

Reaction score
I need to decide on a name for my bunny. I've had her for about a week now and she has settled in nicely. I even got her to climb on my lap today for a dandelion green. But I'm having trouble naming her. So far her personality is hard to explain. She knows what she wants and what she's comfortable with and is very confident and is not afraid to try to get her way or tell you your doing something she doesn't like. She can be playful, she picks up her cat toy and throws it around. She loves being pet on her head and will go into a relaxed sleep-like state if you pet her the right way long enough. You can tell she is confident because she isn't afraid to show her stomach when laying down and can appear comfortable even when I would expect her to be on her toes. She is fast when she needs to be and can jump higher than I originally estimated. She definitely gets herself into trouble too! She loves her greens and loves her once a day treats even more like a sliver of apple or carrot. Here are some of the names I have thought up. Let me know which one you like best.

Floppy
Clover
Hazel
Mischief
Mocha
Checkers
Trixy

Or suggest a name if you want.

10696239_10204749129747446_1153961547655804094_n.jpg

She's gorgeous! I like the name Mocha. Seems to suit her coat. :)

Latest posts

Back