Names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magonzales

Reaction score
I will be adopting my third rabbit in a month. I have a bonded pair already named Bonnie and Clyde.....any suggestions for my third friend??

You could name them after another famous criminal! Frank Abegnale (check out the film Catch Me If You Can, an art thief), Cooper (the "perfect crime")... One of my beloved bunnies was named Neal George Caffery after a character based on Abegnale, I loved my criminal bunny! You could also go for a police officer from a book or movie, always trying to stay a step ahead of the other bunnies! Good luck! I'm so excited for you!

You could name them after another famous criminal! Frank Abegnale (check out the film Catch Me If You Can, an art thief), Cooper (the "perfect crime")... One of my beloved bunnies was named Neal George Caffery after a character based on Abegnale, I loved my criminal bunny! You could also go for a police officer from a book or movie, always trying to stay a step ahead of the other bunnies! Good luck! I'm so excited for you!
That's ADORABLE! Thanks for the suggestions! I love the police officer idea! ❤

That's ADORABLE! Thanks for the suggestions! I love the police officer idea! ❤
My other rabbit at the time was named Leroy Jethro Gibbs after a TV special agent! I love naming stuff, although that doesn't mean I'm very good at it! You'll have to share what name you end up choosing in here! I'm sure it'll be adorable!

Are you hoping to make a trio? Are they all fixed? Just wondering if you were aware that introducing a third rabbit risks the breakup of the original bond.

Having heard success stories...I'm going to try my hand at bonding the trio and if it doesnt go in a way in which I'm comfortable, I have the means to separate them. All are fixed and have been well acquainted with other rabbits so my fingers are crossed.

I also have a full month before I make a final decision, so if my intuition tells me to pull back as the time nears, I have no qualms in doing so for the sake of my two.

I also have a full month before I make a final decision, so if my intuition tells me to pull back as the time nears, I have no qualms in doing so for the sake of my two.

It sounds like you're putting some good thought into this... Have you considered getting a rabbit from a rescue that is willing to take the rabbit back if things don't work out?

Actually yes! :D The rescue that I adopted my original two will actually take them back within a certain period. I've also been eyeing another rescue here in my state that has a more thorough adoption process that will take into account my current bunny situation. I ultimately just want the best for all bunnies involved!

Actually yes! :D The rescue that I adopted my original two will actually take them back within a certain period. I've also been eyeing another rescue here in my state that has a more thorough adoption process that will take into account my current bunny situation. I ultimately just want the best for all bunnies involved!
That's awesome! I've never had a trio, so I don't know much about the bonding process there, but it sounds like you've found a super responsible rescue that can probably help you out!

Latest posts

Back