names for black bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sirius Black! I've named all the black stray cats round my house (4 of them) after members of the Black family in Harry Potter . . . I'm so lame :)

I had a black kitten called Nightstar (Taken from The Worst Witch, which I read when I was a kid) :D She had a little white bit on her forehead like a star. I also had a black cat called Cola.

If you go onto baby name websites, you can usually type "black" or "dark" into the search thing and find alot of names that mean that. I spent ages looking for a name for my black rabbit, and eventually called him Leon because he's a Lionhead.

I always have trouble thinking of names for male animals. There are so many lovely girl names, but male names seem a bit boring to me! My two male guinea pigs have girl names, but hopefully they are unisex enough to not embarass them :D

I was thinking about what I would name a black bunny. I like Magic but I also like Twilight &/or Midnight.

We have a black dog named Pepper.

lots of good ideas! thanks! we are waiting to have my daughter name our sweet black bunny when she finally gets to meet him when she leaves the hospital in another 3 weeks or so -- and she doesn't have any ideas yet. the way he was peeing beside the litterbox instead of in it, i thought to call him Puddles or Mudpie, tee hee.

What about:
Midnight
Charcoal or even Cole/Coal
Pierce
Salem
Friday
Angus
Ciaran
Devin
Blake
Nigel
Sable
Ciar (keer)

Those last ones have black in their meaning.

Someone here has a black bunny named Nyx. I love that name! If I ever get an all black bunny you can bet I'll name him that. Shadow is also cute, but more common. I like the name Eclipse for a black bun.

Here are my suggestions
Inky
Vader
Java
Midnight
Onyx

these are great! keep them coming! i send them on to my daughter in the hospital, to motivate her to work at getting well. thanks!:bunnydance::bunny5:anotherbun:bunny16:bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back