Name Suggestions for Baby Bunnies 💕

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Hollands

Reaction score
Hello all!!

I thought this would be a fun discussion - I'm trying to decide on a theme to name my baby Holland Lops. There are seven of them, and I have a few ideas but would really appreciate your guys' input!

I was thinking to do a celestial theme (neptune, galaxy, comet) or a food/candy theme (reece's, s'mores, pretzel, eclair).

I also think it would be fun to do names that relate to their colors and/or personalities (miss chief for a silly bun, meringue for a pure white one). I do not know genders yet so looking for names that are gender-neutral or a mix of both male and female names...
These are nicknames that we can call them until we plan to sell them, in a few months. I can't wait for your suggestions! I hope you like the picture! They are only 1.5 weeks old 💕💕 I have another litter on the way of blue-eyed whites. So if you have any ideas of what to name white rabbits, I could really use your help!!!

Collage 2020-04-05 22_15_26~3.jpg

Girl: Luna, Diana, Nova, Ayla, Astrid, Aurora, Callista, Cassiopeia, Libra, Lyra, Venus, Ophelia, Comet, Gaia and Leia.

Boy: Atlas, Orion, Apollo, Astro, Saros, Jupiter, Cosmos, Oberon, Aries, Mars, Pluto, Perseus, Sirius and Castor.

Can’t come up with more galaxy names but really cute bunnies 😍

Girl: Athena, Popcorn, Butternut, Cream, Cleo, MilkyWay, Oakley
I was totally stumped so I asked my brother: he said: Bee 🐝, Shadow, Snow, Summer, Caramel, Tiger, Ice.

They’re so cute! I want one 🥰

Ok, I have more names now. 👍
marble, snowball, dasher, poppy, flasher, bobby, blueberry, pepper, peanut,
fig, syrup, waffle, That is all I can think of right now.:)

I will submit some even though I already said I wouldn't 😋 These are not based on your topic, but whatever.
Boys: Corbyn, Finnick, Weston, Werner, Oliver, Adler, and Dawsey.
Girls: Mabel, Iris, Eisley, Guinn, Osprey, Amaryllis, and Mila.

Oh my goodness they are adorable!! Have you thought about naming them about Greek mythology
Girls:Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hera, etc.
Boys: Zeus, Apollo, Hercules, etc.
If you are planning on selling them could you message me? Thank you!

Do you have any favorite movies or books? You can use character names from those.

There are also lots of different theme groupings.

You could consider PLANT names like Basil, Pepper, Pumpkin, Rose, Daisy, Ivy, Lily.

Or "SKY" names like Orion, Pluto, Neptune, Draco, Galaxy, Nebula, Venus, Galaxy.

Or ROCK names like Quartz, Malachite, Copper, Clay, Diamond, Silver, Marble, Slate, Coal.

Or WEATHER names like Blizzard, Volcano, Storm, Dusty, Sunny, Cloud, Rain, Frost

Or based on COLOR (depending on color of course) like Ginger, Cinnamon, Onyx, Vanilla, Cream, Snow, Midnight, Shadow, Cocoa, Butter, Spot, Speckles.

Food names can be in themes as well…

COFFEE: Latte, Mocha, Coffee, Cocoa, Chino (short for Cappachino), Cream, Sugar

CANDY: Snickers, Twix, Skittles, Hershey, M&M, Pez, Toffee

MEXICAN: Burrito, Taco, Bean, Salsa

SNACKS: Popcorn, Peanut, Cheesecake, Cupcake, Cookie, Yogurt, Crumble, Dorito, Frito

SPICES: Cinnamon, Basil, Honey, Ginger, Garlic, Nutmeg, Mint

ICE-CREAM: Vanilla, Rocky Road, Cookie Dough, Chip, Strawberry

FRUIT: Peaches, Cherry, Raspberry, Kiwi, Blueberry, Tangerine

Thank you all so much for these name ideas! So many good ones, will be hard to choose between them haha.
I am definitely leaning more towards food themed names. I really like the snack and candy names @blueeyes mentioned. I will definitely keep the other name suggestions for my future litters!!

What do you guys think of these names? S'mores, popcorn, milky way, vanilla, cookie dough, waffle, etc.

If anybody is interested in purchasing a baby from me please message me personally! I live in Seattle, Washington. They will be ready to go mid-May 💕💕 these are rare colored purebred and pedigreed Holland Lops - The majority of them will have blue eyes, too!! I own a small Rabbitry and are consistently having litters so message me if you are interested in a specific color also!!

Marshmellow or artic for a little white one would be adorable.. For the brown\tan one coffee bean or mocha..for the one in the first pic i would name it charlie brown as thats what it reminds me of with the black band.for the other three.. Chocolate chip (chip for short) biscuit, mango, peaches, or nugget.

Latest posts

Back