Name ideas for my English Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBam

Reaction score
Friday I'll be bringing home this cutie! He will be 8 weeks old. If love some name ideas. I don't like typical rabbit names like thumper fluffy hopper ECT. Any ideas?!

received_1493760374009112.jpg

Personally, I think your little guy looks like a Penrose. Or maybe a Thorne. Then again, he could pass as a Dirac, Alpher, Ricci, or Jacobi, too.

But one thing's certain: he's adorable!

Call me crazy but I'm getting his brother too! So some good duo names for the pair? I'm thinking cheech and chong lol! It's the blue tort. So one is black tort and the other is blue tort. They look a lot alike but didn't want him culled so I'm getting him free. Here they are together a couple weeks ago.

received_697761287083036.jpeg

What cuties.... makes me want one !

How about Caramel and Blueberry ?

Although I like "Cheech & Chong" ... hee hee !

I usually pick names after a favourite Game or TV show! My first two rabbits were named after World of Warcraft! My current is named after Game of Thrones and his compainion when I adopt her will be too.

I suppose English names would be appropriate (or British, at least). Since you want pairs, how about:

• Jeeves and Bertie (Wooster) - from PG Woodhouse's stories
  • (King) Arthur and (Sir) Lancelot
  • Winston and Neville (WWII Prime Ministers)
  • Dr. Johnson and Boswell - dictionary writer and his biographer
  • Names from Watership Down (which is in England) are always popular. Most of the male rabbits (other than Fiver) were named after plants - Hazel, Blackberry, Holly, and so on.
  • Ant and Dec - a popular pair of presenters on British Radio
  • Sherlock and Watson (or Mycroft)
  • Marks and Spencer - British department store chain
  • William Shakesbun and Rabbit Burns (or Robert Buns)
  • Rabbitson Crusoe and Friday
  • Dylan and Thomas - OK, that's Welsh, but still...
  • Burke and Hare - Scottish body snatchers who didn't actually wait until the bodies were, well, bodies, before they snatched them - they really should be famous Scottish mass murderers - but you gotta love the "Hare" connection...

they are so cute!!!! i hope you can find a good name for them but i named mine off of my favorite things but maybe.....

butch and sun dance - from the movie butch and sundance ( western movie)
i hope this helps :):)

Latest posts

Back