Name Help?! *photos included*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew you would find a name by just being with your bunny and watching.

Love the name Zander. Now looking at his pic, it just fits. As he is unique, the name is unique and fits perfectly. So glad he's got a name now.

K :)

:sigh: Uhhhhhh..

So I thought I had a name for my bunny BUT I was wrong.
I love the name Zander, and he 'looks' like a Zander but when I call him Zander..it doesnt work. It just doesnt flow and I cant call him it.

Once again,
I need a name....

Don't worry, it will come to you. Cheeto had like 15 different names before he learned his adoptive name and I was too late.
Luckily, yours doesn't have an adoptive name, so it will work out!
One moment, you'll call him something and it will just stick. Have you tried baby naming books or pet websites? Some times those can help too.

Good luck!! (again ;) )

Jake is alright...for some reason Snickers is coming to mind lol and I dont want to name him that

Ruki wrote:
Jake is alright...for some reason Snickers is coming to mind lol and I dont want to name him that

How about Milky Way, or Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, or Oreo Double Stuff.

Oh boy can you see I love junk food. My downfall is my sweet tooth. I'm surprised I didn't start naming my boys after foods like Pizza, Burrito, Hamburger, Hot dog, Piece of Pie. lol

Sometimes names just stick. But you will find it. Right now, Hey you works in crowds. Well, at least that's what I say. lol

How about number name! After all House has 13. Nothing wrong with that.

But if the name Snickers keeps coming back, I guess that's the name.

K :)

What about Gabriel or Gabe for short?

Wren?
Bran?
Asil?
Sebastian or Bastian for short?
Colt?
Viggo?
Rocko?
Tiki?

I'm on a roll here.

Monty?
Grover?
Troy?
Jack?
Deacon?
Sully?
Kismet?
Algernon or Algae for short?
Nicholai or NicNic for short?

Okay I think I'm out for now.

:highfive::weee:

What about Guapo or Bonito? Guapo means pretty in Spanish pronounced Gwa-po, and bonito means beautiful in Spanish, these names suit him because he is pretty and he has beautiful colouring. :)

I like Emily's suggestions of 'Aki' thats nice too!

Latest posts

Back