Name Help?! *photos included*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, he's soooooo pretty! And soft looking! Eek! We have 3 Mini Rexes but they're all white with spots. Love them but they aren't as pretty as your boy. He looks like he needs a very dignified name to me!

Frederick
Edmund
Maximus (this is the name of our Mini Rex boy but whatevs!)
Leopold

How about...Benji? or Loki (cause he seems on the mischievous side...) or Jace (like chase, but with a J) or Lox? :biggrin: Hope you find him a perfect name soon!

I have no idea why, but when I first saw him, I thought of the name "Runner". It might be a little odd, and I'm not one to name rabbits, but it's just what came to me. Good luck!

maybe Motley? Be careful with your cords showing in the photos. He may be leaving them alone now, but no quarantee he wouldn't decide later to nibble on them. Maybe some cord covers in areas where they are down low. Not critising just suggesting.

Bentley, Bandit, Juicy (i dont know why that name pops in my head when I look at his pics lol), Jake, Max, Napoleon, Ringo (after Johnny Ringo of course :)), Winston. But I agree with the other two, you know his personality better than us..

Thats for all the name suggestions and complements guys! I will let him know how admired he is.
Im still having a hard time getting a name to 'stick'. When I talk to him..I call him Bunbun but thats no name for a bunny :p

Ill let you guys know when something sticks!

His face from the front reminds me of a former rabbit I had. Her name was Brinca(pronounced like brincka). Brinca is Spanish for "hop." Maybe you would like that name?

His coat kinda looks like fire and smoke. I was thinking Blaze, Blitz, Ash, or Smokey.

Mini Rex fur is short and fuzzy and reminds me of the fuzziness of a peach. Maybe Peaches would be a cute name. Or Kiwi, they are are fuzzy too.

And Mini Rexes have velveteen fur. Maybe Velton or Velveeta.

He IS quite the handsome fellow and as such I am personally leaning towards the Fabio suggestion or Jax, but his fur reminds me of a snickers bar so how about Snickers?

:yahoo:

My boy has a name!
Last night I was intensely watching my bun run around the living room and all the sudden it hit me!!!

Zander!

Its perfect!
Its a unique, strong name that just fits him.
What do you guys think?

Ruki wrote:
:yahoo:

My boy has a name!
Last night I was intensely watching my bun run around the living room and all the sudden it hit me!!!

Zander!

Its perfect!
Its a unique, strong name that just fits him.
What do you guys think?

Love Love Love! Zander is PERFECT!!!!!! :D

Thanks Liz, you really do like it? It took me forever to finally decide on a name. Poor guy was nameless for a long time. But I do think Zander just fits him.
Ans thank you too qtip!

Yes! I do love it! I have always loved the name Zander! I wanted to name our little rescue pup zander when we found him, but hubby liked Charlie better... And alas, he is more of a Charlie :)

I think it fits him perfectly! :)

Latest posts

Back