Name Help?! *photos included*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruki

Reaction score
I need help thinking of a name for my bunny.. As most of you know he is a harlequin mini rex.

Here are some pic's to hopefully help with the picking out some names...

bunb1.jpg

bunb20.jpg

bunb30.jpg

he was attacking his chew toy :laughsmiley:
bunb40.jpg

bunb50.jpg

bunb60.jpg

bunb70.jpg

*SQUEE!* He is SO cute! Thanks for posting more pictures. :inlove:

You can really tell he has quite the personality, love it! He needs a very active, unique name. I will think hard and get back to you.

Yes, he is such a great bunny! He has the most friendliest, loving, outgoing personality I'v ever seen in a bunny!!! He comes running to me every time eh see's me wanting to be pet and wanting to get in m lap. He follows me everywhere, even up the steps! He lays under my feet while Im on the computer. He is just one awesome bun and deserves a awesome name but Im having a heck of time coming up with one???????

Roarke isnt bad... I have a little trouble pronouncing it for some reason though lol

Thanks rosemarie! I like the name and certain names but when I call him it, they just dont seam to 'fit' to him. You know what I mean. I need a name that just sticks...

Im going crazy trying to think of something! :panic:

'Che' is pronounced 'Shay' correct? If so, that name has been floating around in my head today :)

The little 3year old I nany for just suggested Jaxon ( she specified it be with an X lol), Rex, Mickey (cuz he looks fun like Mickey mouse of course), Toby (her dads name lol) or penguin ( just because lol)

I myself kinda think he might look like a Jax?

Good luck, he is beautiful! :)

When you pet him and talk to him, what do you say to him? Sometimes a name will pop into your head when your spending quiet time with an animal. That's what happened with Scribbles (aka Scribbly). My MIL suggested Blueberry and Beans, my step-daughter suggested Dusty, my husband suggested Rabbit Stew (jokingly, of course), but non of them seemed to fit. Scribbles just kind of came to me........ and stuck.

I think we can suggest names until the cows come home. lol But none will fit because, It is up to you. You see him every day. You know his personality.

Like cindersmoke asked, what do you call him when you are with him.

You will find a name that will just stick.

Wishing you luck finding this exceptionally beautiful bunny a name.

K :)

Latest posts

Back