Myia's Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The topic came up yesteday in my class about my tattoos, and I thought I would share the class favorite (And mine)

Crashed Paper Airplane. LOL.

airplane1001.jpg

Sorry the quality is so off...its a tattoo you just need to see in person.

Myia09 wrote:
Arizona is possibly the strangest weather states. Two days ago, it was 85..then in a matter of hours, it dropped to 62. Yesterday was in the early 60's, and so is today.
Only AZ can we do a 20 degree change in a matter of hours :p

umm r u sure you in AZ and not Saskatchewan?? That sounds like our weather unpredictable!

Only AZ can we do a 20 degree change in a matter of hours

Sounds like you have never been to New England - where the motto about the weather is "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes". lol

We have some crazy weather here too. It's nice for a few days then the temps drop again, and we just got 2 straight days of rain and a lot of flooding.

Awesome tattoo! I really want to get a tattoo but keep putting it off because I don't have a ton of extra money, and I haven't taken the time to research shops around here yet. Is there any story behind the paper airplane? I love hearing the story's behind tattoos.

I have only been to 4 others states..never out of the country!
Well, it’s mostly because we are in the desert and so temps usually drop at night as soon as the sun goes down; but this 20 degree drop was early evening!

Well, another longish post.
So, I feel like weight has been lifted with Sheriff. I know that some people disagreed with me “giving up,” but I was doing what I feel is best for Sheriff, and yes, for both James and I. I realized that I should have waiting to get a large breed rabbit in our apartment; we had 4 small breed rabbits (All active, especially our nethie) and it was no problem at all, but 1 large breed super energetic rabbit was too much. I also think I should have waiting to start showing when we get our house; which was my original plan.

James has been saying no to take Sheriff back; and I have to admit I am leaning towards that also. I think I will never be able to trust him- I know a lot of people say otherwise, but you’re not me. Yes I do think I know my own feelings better! Lol!

In the apartment, things were enjoyable..and with him gone from spraying, a lot nicer too, lol.

I have always thought of myself as a great rehabilitator; but I have to be modest and realize I have only rehab mostly reptiles and smaller small animals (Hamsters, degus, chinchillas) who are entirely different. I need to put my pride aside and realized this really was just over my head.

I just want Sheriff to be happy; and I don’t think an owner’s happiness should be hindered because of an animal. Animals are supposed to make you happy, and that’s that.
And I was unhappy, and out of my own resources.

What makes me feel guilty, is that I know I am keeping Kinobe. This is why I decided not to foster; but in reality when my mom asked for Simba and Miss Kitty (They are on the 1st page of my blog) I had no problem…Miss Kitty had been a craigslist rescue as a surprise from James, and Simba was free, so I thought I could do it.

But there is something special with Kinobe that I haven’t had with Kitty or Simba, or other rabbits.

Last night I sat down on the ground and had him sniff and nudge me and get to know me on his terms. Then this morning I petted him and played with a toy of his.

I think what it is, he reminds me of Pinball (My passed Netherland dwarf for all new readers). He and Pinball have that same cute, “I like you, but I am not going to admit it. Here is my kiss, go away.” Lol, and the same adorable face…and I am getting really attached. I would like to say, no, in a month (because of Easter) I will find him a good home, but I know it probably won’t happen.

And I am almost sure he will never bond with Chew, because she wants nothing to do with him.

But its okay..I had (like I said) 4 dwarfs and it was no problem at all for me..so I can still have 3 (Kinobe, Chewy, and Chewys husband)

And speaking of Chewys husband, we found a possible mate but can’t take her on a date of course until she is spayed. So all in hope.

So I am going to rip off Amy’s cage idea and make a 2 story cage, on level for Chew and the other for Kinobe. I am sorry, but to whoever thinks NIC cages are cheaper..I spent so much on remodeling and zip ties than you can imagine! Lol!

I don’t know where my camera is, but I want to take photos for you all!

Also, probably Tuesday I am taking both Kinobe and Chewy out to the park. Kinobe will wear the harness since I don’t trust him (lol) and I know Chewy is so good.

So that’s it for bunny news.

Chinny news?

Romeo and Valentine have been living together great. The only problem is, they dig up their fleece liner and hide underneath it, so pee and poop really go everywhere. So I know I need to buy a bass pan and just start using regular bedding again for them, and keep the fleece liner for Casanova.

Casanovas fur is growing back great! He is such a cute little baby. So fat and lovable! Lol!

I am in desperate need for hay racks..I must absolutely buy them this paycheck. So much hay is wasted, and the mess is ridiculous. It should only be about $12, so I should be able to do it.

Hammy news?

He is fine..lol, not much to report. Still keeping an eye out for a new cage

Budgie news?
None!

Gecko news?
Should be 1-3 weeks for eggs to be laid, I have my incubator ready (It’s a Hova bator) and I am excited!

Well, hope you all have a great Easter!

lol I am glad someone approves!

Do you ever look back at old photos of your buns and really wonder how freaking cute they were?! LOL..I always joke "What happend to you chew?"

And I snapped a cute vidoe of Kinobe doing major hops!
Mute your speakers however
I giggled and it sounds evil/annoying. LMAO.

LOL Densie I am glad you like it..I have to admit, my boyfriend always tells me I sound like Flapjack from "The misadventures of flapjack" on cartoon network. I have the weierdest giggles/laughes.

I am not sure how old he is, but he must be really young because when clipping nails his acutual nail and quick are super close to each other..something I noticed/heard that young rabbits have (Both my other babies had it too)

I have had him for..wow almost 4 weeks! (Didn't realize it was that long..felt like 2 or so!) and when I got him I think he may been 8-9 weeks. I wouldn't say younger than that, even though I know they got him at a petstore (Who sells younger rabbits) but he was pretty well off and they had them for a week, so would have to put him at at least weeks when I got him..so approx 11-13 weeks. He hasn't really grown at all, hwoever.

Chewy unfortunatly wants really nothing to do with him, I am surprised they were sitting together. When he grooms, she runs away and doesn't return the favor.

Which doesn't matter, because I am hoping I already found Chewys husbund, but we have to wait and see.

I don't really post much in the blog section, but I've been following Sherrif's story and wanted to pop into your blog. Your other buns are so cute!

And I wanted to throw out that Chewy and Kinobe still have a great chance at bonding. Chewy's an unfixed girl, right? The fact that she's not being territorial and trying to attack him is fantastic news and makes me think that once they're fixed they would make a good pair! It's rare for two bunnies to groom and be all over each other right away, but calm interactions without fighting are fantastic.

Kinobe is adorable too. I'm totally going to bunnap him if I'm even down in AZ ;-)

Thanks Laura. I know there is still "hope" but when she was unfixed she bonded to another male and it was totaly different..I understand they can vary, but I really feel like something is missing.

And the only reason why there is no territory issues is because they only get outside time together..which is nobodys territory! lol!

I'm currently bonding in neutral territory and there are still quite a few scuffles! Haha. Well, not scuffles necessarily, but humping and lunging.

There are insta-bonds out there, but any two bunnies who seem calm around each other most of the time have a fantastic chance of being a bonded pair in not much time at all.

Well, I don't allow humping at all and they are usually completley seperate...I am too worried about pregnancy. lol.

Chewy and Pinball weren't insta bonds, but idk..it was just a lot different.

Sooo I am beyond upset. I was thinking I would have some extra money, but realized I may of screwed myself. I owe $178 to my insurance that was canclled (I didn't know) and I have to go to the doctors again (not optional) and it will cost another $147 in 3 weeks.

So, this thursday I have to pay rent money (From last month I had to borrow since my time sheets didnt fax) and my scooter payment..a whopping $200 (That took 2 of my 3 paychecks)
$95 credit cards (Yes..all are minimums, and thats only 2 cards out of my 4)
10-20 for Sheriff
at least 20 for electcirity (We run it like a pre paid phone.. its pre paid electrcity.right now we only have $4.00 left..lol)

So that puts me at..$ -45.00
Yes, see that negative sign? That means I don't have that money.

Oh, did I mention its my brothers birthday this friday? So bday present in there too??

Its all because my wages and hours were cut..and I messed up my situation myself.

Ya I'd be really careful, especially when you have them loose together, those bunnies are sneaky, only takes seconds lol!

I really hate this no edit thing.

I figured it out..its pretty close..I mean $2 close..lol. But I figured it out..however I will only have $30 to put towards sheriff nueter this month (20 this week, 10 next)
And no grocery money..so I need to make most of what I have at the house. I know I have enough to probably make it through (Rice and such)

I really hate this health care bill..and working for the goverment.

Latest posts

Back