Mybunnyboys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz n Ebony

Reaction score
Most of you will have read the thread about whata horrible and tramatic timeLaura will be going through atthis moment and so everybody should go out and take new photos of theirbunnies (or any other pets)for Laura.
We wont be able to take the pain away cos that is a scar she will always have but we can show her we care about her.

Laura we all think your really special. And if you ever get sad just stare at this picture and your'll feel a little bit better.

We're thinking of you.

Luv 4rm

Loz

xXx

I don't have a new picture for you, Dearest Laura,

but I do have a silly story for you about a?former President of the United States and his run-in with a 'killer rabbit.'

? http://www.brainevent.com/be/WackyWeek/twwih/20040901?

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3317f9250000001610%5B1%5D.jpg

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3333f9010000001610

(LittleMija provided the pictures.)

?

In all seriousness, it's so terribly sad about your friends losingtheir lives to a drunk driver.? I think and pray for you and theirfamilies daily.? It makes me sick.? I don't blame you a bit for beingangry that the guy/girl got away unscathed.?? That's a hard thing toforgive at this time, but eventually forgiveness is what you giveyourself. It doesn't mean you miss them any less.

-Carolyn

Everyone is oh so kind! Obviously I've beentaking it hard, it's been really hard to set my mind to school butluckily I have an easy courseload (social 20, english 20-1, spare,chemistry 20) so with it only being the beginning of the year, I canafford letting my mind drift. I've been attempting to throw myself intoeverything I do to kind of keep my mind from driftign but so far ithasn't worked. I just keep becoming more and more mad that because ofone persons stupid decision to drive drunk, 2 of my friends are dead.

Thanks everyone, you're all so kind and it brings tears to my eyes to see this post.

[align=center]Much love,[/align]
[align=center]Laura[/align]

Dearest Laura,

It's so nice to see you posting again. I've missed you tremendously,but wish for you to take care of yourself first and foremost.

There is another post on the board for you where a lot of peopleexpressed their sympathy and concern for you. I hope you see it. Ithink it's entitled, "MyBunnyBoys - Friends died".

I'm right there with you about a drunk driver killing your friends.Such useless, untimely, unnecessary deaths had one person only actedwith responsibility. It's tragic. Absolutely the worst of the worst.Killing two young teenagers just starting out.

I'm taking more pictures of Fauna just for you because you love your Baby Girl so much.

To change the subject for just a moment, I should have you know thatLittle Miss Fauna jumped on Tucker's back this weekend. Hmmph! Seemsthat she's decided that she is of Higher Rank. It was either youor Raspberry Swirl that said in that post 'For BunnyMommy' that Tuckerlooked like he was bowing to her. Boy! Was that statement appropriate.Poor Tucks. He's handling it though, I just have to watch her now.

So all in all, your little angel has traded in her wings for some horns. Boy, has she gotten cocky!! :shock:

Sending my love, prayers and thoughts to you, Dear Heart.

xo,
-Carolyn

I can't take pics of Meg because she's not here...but...here's Peppy being silly.

Peppy01.jpg

Peppy02.jpg

Peppy03.jpg

Peppy04.jpg

Peppy05.jpg

Peppy06.jpg

Peppy07.jpg

Peppy08.jpg

pep1.jpg

pep2.jpg

pep3.jpg

pep4.jpg

Michelle,

Peppy's blue eyes freak me out a bit. How can you "read" him with those ice blue eyes?

Laura,

D'ya hear that Calbert got a bloody nose? :shock:

Tune into the post, "Crazy Clown Calbert"

Love,
-Carolyn

I can't read him...lol. He basically just does whatever he wants...which thankfully is nothing...he's a good boy...:D

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I can't read him...lol. He basically just does whatever hewants...which thankfully is nothing...he's a good boy...:D

You're so Cool, Michelle. :dude:

Thank you for your honesty.

Love,
-Carolyn

Peppy looks sooooo much like the lil one I wantto adopt at the feed store. She has one brown eye, and one eye that isliterally half blue and half brown, cut right down the middle! She'sgetting spayed this week. I think they're getting attached to herthere, though. They're not sure if they want to give her up. LOL

Thank you :)

I was at the pet store last night and I saw a baby rabbit that lookedEXACLTY like him. It must have been his brother or something lol

Latest posts

Back