My valentine to you all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
85386088.jpg

mambo101 wrote:
omigod, is that Lazarus?

Awesome!

Yep, that's my little miracle baby! He's doing awesome! He's the bestvalentine's present (well, he did come a little bit early, but who'scounting!!!) that I could have ever hoped for! He's the little blackbunny that I've been wanting and dreaming of forever!!

Hope you and yours have a great day, Sandhills. Thanks forall the smiles and love you've brought into all of our lives by sharingyourself and your paintings with us. I can't tell you howmuch we all appreciate it.

-Carolyn

mambo101 wrote:
Could you please post some close up photos of Laz?

Sure! I didnt take too many because i didnt want to scare him or stresshim out. I'll try and get better photos of him when he's a tad bitolder.

Lazarus:

85389163.jpg

85389164.jpg

85389167.jpg

And a couple of my 9 yr. old daughter, Jaiden Rose holding Lazarus....(she's wearing her Valentine's day sweater I bought her with avalentine's day skirt I made her.... Doesnt she look festive!)

85389177.jpg

85389174.jpg

lop_lover16 wrote:
Your babies are so cute these are mine

Oh how precious!!!! I just love baby bunnies! The are such amazing,awe-inspiring little things..... It's amazing that they can be so smalland seem so helpless, and at the same time are incredible wrigglersthat won't stay put for even a fraction of a second!

Latest posts

Back