My two buns, Ro and Dahlia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlia-Romeo

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the proper place to put this, feel free to move it if needed.

I have a neutered bunny mutt named Romeo. His color is, as I've been told, Japanese Harlequin. I don't know what he's mixed with at all -- I've never been very good with rabbit breeds. I'm more into dog breeds. He's a small-medium size. I love him! He's about three or so years old. Unfortunately, I got him from a pet store. He was in there for a good six months before I said "That's it, I'm taking him home!" because each time I saw him while buying supplies, I fell a little more in love with the boy. Because of how long he was in the pet store without much handling (to top it off, he was on a high shelf so customer's couldn't even pet him), he's not the most loving boy ever. He's still timid regardless of the time I spend with him. He does love to sit beside me on the couch though. He adores head rubs.
IMG_1135.jpg

I also have a female bunny mutt named Dahlia as well. She's white with light a light brown nose and ears, with brown shading on her back and feet. I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit with her coloring before. She's more friendly of the two -- she was raised in a home and handled frequently from a young age. She's actually Romeo's daughter. She was born on Valentine's day in 2011. Dahlia loves my company and often comes up to me for head rubs. She loves food, she's a real piggy. She drinks A LOT of water, I have to fill up her water bottle twice as much as Romeo's! She's not spayed but her and Romeo have been bonding well recently -- something I've been working on for quite a while but hadn't had much progress until now. She's my little valentine bunny, I love her.
IMG_6953.png

And, this is Dahlia's mother named Juliet. Unsure of what breed she is as well so I guess Dahlia is a bunny supermutt. ;)
IMG_0532-1_zpse21c36094_zps4d9ed5cb.jpg

Not sure if this is the proper place to put this, feel free to move it if needed.

I have a neutered bunny mutt named Romeo. His color is, as I've been told, Japanese Harlequin. I don't know what he's mixed with at all -- I've never been very good with rabbit breeds. I'm more into dog breeds. He's a small-medium size. I love him! He's about three or so years old. Unfortunately, I got him from a pet store. He was in there for a good six months before I said "That's it, I'm taking him home!" because each time I saw him while buying supplies, I fell a little more in love with the boy. Because of how long he was in the pet store without much handling (to top it off, he was on a high shelf so customer's couldn't even pet him), he's not the most loving boy ever. He's still timid regardless of the time I spend with him. He does love to sit beside me on the couch though. He adores head rubs.
IMG_1135.jpg

I also have a female bunny mutt named Dahlia as well. She's white with light a light brown nose and ears, with brown shading on her back and feet. I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit with her coloring before. She's more friendly of the two -- she was raised in a home and handled frequently from a young age. She's actually Romeo's daughter. She was born on Valentine's day in 2011. Dahlia loves my company and often comes up to me for head rubs. She loves food, she's a real piggy. She drinks A LOT of water, I have to fill up her water bottle twice as much as Romeo's! She's not spayed but her and Romeo have been bonding well recently -- something I've been working on for quite a while but hadn't had much progress until now. She's my little valentine bunny, I love her.
IMG_6953.png

And, this is Dahlia's mother named Juliet. Unsure of what breed she is as well so I guess Dahlia is a bunny supermutt. ;)
IMG_0532-1_zpse21c36094_zps4d9ed5cb.jpg

Awww so cute x

Latest posts

Back