My Tree Is Up! Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
November222006012.jpg

November222006011.jpg

There are a lot of handmade bead candy canes on there that didnt showup in the pics too well. It really isnt as sparsley decorated as itappears.

Oh, looks great!:D Were not putting ours up until next weekend:sigh

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Wow! We usually dont put our decs up until a week before christmas.

I went to my town thursday night to watch all the lights be turnedon. It is realy pretty. We had fireworks aswell:DAnd a fairground

Linz_1987 wrote:
Wow! We usually dont put our decs up until a week before christmas.
Maybe its a british thing, no one even thinks about putting up treesand decorations until at least 2 weeks before Christmas! Its not evenDecember yet!

We always put ours up 12 days before Christmas, which is of course the REAL day that the Christmas period starts off. :)

Beautiful!!! It's splendid!! :D

Wow...very nice job. I assumed there were more ornaments thanit appears...cameras just don't seem to capture ornaments verywell. I've taken pics of Christmas trees in the past, and hadthe same effect.

But...in picturing the ornaments you mentioned and adding a few in general....VERY beautiful!!

Nicely done!

Hugs,

Rosie*

P.S. Beautiful way to inspire the Christmas spirit in everyone! :)

We should have a thread where we all post pics of our trees/decorations/outside lights. It'd be really cool to see everyones!:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
Linz_1987 wrote:
Maybe its a british thing, no one even thinks about putting up treesand decorations until at least 2 weeks before Christmas! Its not evenDecember yet!
I suspect you might be right. I grew up in NS, and a lot of people areof British descent. Most families I knew (including my own) put uptrees two weeks before Christmas. Yet when I moved to Ontario I foundthat many families here of French descent put their trees up inNovember. It's interesting to hear about the different traditions thatfamilies and cultures have when they celebrate holidays. :)

***I should have said both trees and decorations...no one decorated back home until at least 2 weeks before Xmas.

we never put up our decorations until the 8th of december, most people dont put them up here before the 8th either

Around here the outside lights appear the dayafter Thanksgiving. However, trees and inside decorations are normallya week or so after Thanksgiving. Now that the crops are all pulled inyou can see for miles when driving down the road so outside christmaslights are breath taking. :D

Here's mine!

treeoff.jpg

treeon.jpg

Don't mind the stuff on the floor, I still have some christmas boxes lying around. Almost done though!

Here's two pictures of our ChristmasTree one withthe lights on and one with the lights off.

What kind of decorations does everybody put on thier tree? Ihave every kind on mine including alot of Bunny & Piggyornaments. I bought the LCD lights this year, so hopefullythe hydro bill won't end up being too much.

Susan:bunnydance:

binkies wrote:
How pretty! Your ornaments show up much better in a photo than mine did.
Well, at least the top of your tree doesn't look like it's on fire...like in my lighted pic! LOL!

Great job, SOOOSKA!

BTW, binkies: do you have those ball-shaped lights on your tree?

I thought I'd put photos of my stockings up:

stockings1.jpg

stockings2.jpg

We live in an apartment and don't have a fireplace, so we use our bookshelves. We got Driz's stocking last year and just happened to find onelike his for Latte. They all match. :)Of course, the presentsI get them don't fit in there, but I always hide a few new treats inthere. Drizzle tried sticking his head in it last year and it almostgot stuck!

Latest posts

Back