My sweet Tbone (21 yr old kitty) went to the bridge this morning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliew19673

Reaction score
Tbone finally threw in the towel this morning. I've known the last couple of weeks that it wouldn't be long as she just had that look about her -I don't know if its just something you sense or what.

When I woke up this morning there was blood all over her pillow (believe it was from her kidneys); rushed her to vet and the Dr. and I both agreed it was time.

Really thought I'd be more relieved than as upset I've been, but I guess it doesn't matter how long you have them, its never long enough.

I'll missy the bossy lil thing.

She lived a long and spoiled life. :hug:

:rainbow: Rest In PeaceTbone :rainbow:

e1ccd90e.jpg

It doesn't matter how long or short, if we see it coming for a long while or it's unexpectedly sudden... loss always hurts. Rest in peace Tbone and gentle healing wishes to you Julie.

we're so sorry you lost Tbone, and your right in that whether it's a short or long time it's never long enough. It's so darn hard to have to say goodbye to a friend that has been with you that long and leaves a hole in your heart. Rest in peace little one. We lost Coco last night--she's been sick and had a tumor for the last four months--we were going to take here in Saturday morning as she's been in a bad way this last week. It's good to know that your loved one is no longer in pain. But it's still not easy.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

My cat, Annie, had to be put to sleep on March 3rd. I posted about it here in the Rainbow Bridge Announcements.

Again so sorry for your loss, 21 years is a very long time!

I'm so sorry, Julie! I know how silly you feel, since you knew it was coming, but they truly leave a hole in our hearts that no amount of preparation can prevent. 21 years with you is such a long time--she had been part of your life longer than many people keep their kids at home! There's just something about grief due to loss, it can't be prevented by knowing it's coming. But, it can be healed, knowing that she had an outstanding life with you, truly one of the greatest lives a cat could have. I hope you can take comfort in knowing she appreciated your loving care.

See you at the bridge, Tbone.

Oooh, sorry, thought I posted here. Add my condolences. :sad:

At that age it is at least one part relief and two parts sadness. At 21, mine was so ready.

:rip: TBone. Loved your stories.

sas :(

I can't suggest how much her presense is missed.. My pain fluctuates through the days.

Happy she's at the Bridge and no longer has health problems but miss that she is not here to Welcome me home.

Really didn't think I'd be so sad as we had a much longer relationship than most..

But that being said, "Death" sucks all around...

Miss that little Bossy Girl.

Latest posts

Back