My sweet sleepy boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagPie

Reaction score

DSC_0023 by Magpie8203, on Flickr

He actually was napping so I could snaps some pictures. He's so cute. I wanted to get one where his head was to the side and his cute little bunny lips but he moved while I got the camera.

They are so precious when they are sleeping. Dobby looks like a little angel. Especially when he's dreaming. His little lips move, his little paws flail like he's running after something. And then the nose goes wild. It's neat.

Willard surprised me at how sound he sleeps. For a rescue, I'm so thrilled for him to be able to relax. A bomb could off right outside his crate, and he wouldn't move. This bunny actually sleeps. Sound sleep.

lol Larry, love your avatar. I love the way Nikki sleeping with the legs up in the air.

K :)

Larry I love that picture of Nikki :) Harvey's never done that, but my fat cat does. Then of course I have to get his belly. heh

Harvey sleeps pretty soundly. He'll be in a loaf position and I'll see his head droop to the side and then he gets all twitchy; it's very cute. I always think hey you're a rabbit not a cat with the way he sleeps.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
She used to sleep like that in her hay rack till she got too big--some dummy never got a single picture either. All four legs in the air and her mouth open--she's still a strange little bunny.
I think the best kind of bunny is a strange bunny. They just make you laugh. Definitely good for the soul.

We all miss opportunities for pics. Oh well, if she's really strange, she'll give you another funny way to express her comfort. And make you laugh. Don't forget the camera. lol

K:)

Yeah I really wanted to get one while he was rubbing his head on the ground and his little mouth was open slightly. Really kind of silly how cute I think he is haha.

Latest posts

Back