my special rabbit Dobby (pic heavy) - RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'am really gutted I like everyone else have enjoyed reading your updates about Dobby so sorry for your loss
Binky free little one

Is it possible that, knowing she had completed a major feat of public education, she was...exhausted? Of course I have no way of knowing for sure, but the timing is almost too soon for a virus to take effect, isn't it?

I'm so sad for you that she's gone. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that Dobby passed away to early in her life. =(
I hope you won't think too horribly of rabbit shows. This kind of thing doesn't happen often. Maybe she had a weaker immune system or was more susceptible to something another rabbit carried.

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss, Dobby had a special place in my heart :,( xx

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

We're so sorry you lost your special little girl. We just loved all the stories and pictures you posted here. Totally devastated over your loss. Binky free little girl and rest in peace, you'll always be in our memories. :bunnyangel:

I was devastated to read this...completely devastated. :( Dobby was one of my favorite bunnies on Rabbits Online. My heart sank when I read this. I have no words...you were an awesome bunny parent to her. You had no idea this was going to happen so please don't blame yourself. I am terribly, terribly sorry for your loss. If you need anyone to talk to just to help you feel better just PM me. Please keep up updated on Harley.

Binky free you fantastic little bunny.:rip:
:pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris:

thank you for all of the condolences, I still can't believe that she's gone :'(
but I can't mourn forever, and it's time to try to move on.

my other rabbit Harley is so far not showing any signs of being sick or affected by whatever killed Dobby
but I will still put my whole home in a quarantine for a month to prevent any nasty viruses from affecting other rabbits , and it will be another month after that before I dare to take in a new rabbit

Dobby will forever hold a very special place in my heart, and since I couldn't keep a tuft of hair from her, I took a cast of her right front paw and made a plaster copy, so that i can keep a part of her forever

20130923_171128.jpg

I am still reeling from this and can´t quite believe she´s left us. I saw the sketch the Jackelope did of her and I absolutely love it, it so picks up on her great spirit and her gutsy desire to live. Must admit I shed a tear looking at it, she looks so alive in it. She´s been taken from us but will never be forgotten you can be sure of that.

I'm very relived to hear Harley is doing well. I'm still in shock Dobby died. I too saw Jackelope's sketch and it was very beautiful. It captured her so well. RIP you fantastic little bunny, you will never be forgotten.

I regret to say that I wasn't familiar with Dobby until she passed away - but I can tell you that she didn't need any fur to be an adorable little bun.
I'm sorry she went so soon, but please know you are an awesome person for adopting Dobby and loving her despite her abnormalities. I would have picked her out of any other bun in the litter, too.
Rest in peace, little one. Binky free. :bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back