My rescue is a unbelievable jumper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Must_Love_Pets

Reaction score
HOLY COWS AND CHICKENS!!!

So we are at the phase where lil rescue bunny Yoshi can come out on the lawn and get some excercise in a pen. He was really excited to get out and binky. He was all over me thinking he was a parrot by propping himself on my shoulder. He is such an active lil guy and has the curisity of a raccoon. He ran circles around me, under my legs, up over my back, on my head, licking and sniffing. He has really bonded with me very quickly. He has become very clingy and would do anything just to stay by my side. Well, I decided to clean his cage while he was playing. As I am walking back and forth he follows side to side in the pen. Ohh how cute I said to myself. Well as I kept walking sure enough from a stand still he jumps straight up and over clearing the 3 ft pen by at least 7 more inches. Keep in mind he is a tiny lilttle guy but built like a jack rabbit. He is only 9-10 weeks old at the mostAlthough I was amazed I said "Ohlovely,lets not get into a dangerous habbit" He hopped his way over to the other side of the yard to try to sniff out Kramer whoI had excercising in the run at the time and was trying to greet him through the gate. OH NO , littlefella you can't be around other bunnies quite yet. He hopped right into my hands as I knelt down to pick him up. As soon as I picked him up he snuggled against my chest and flatened himself across me.

Now how am I suppoose to find a home for this little guy when he keep melting my heart? We all know where this is leading. STOP THE ANIMAL LOVING MADENSS!!! :p

Nancy McClelland wrote:
I've been telling people for years to beware, bunnies are addictive!
LOL I started with one in December, I'm up to 4. I keep telling my husband that I am done, but he says "yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard that before". :biggrin2:

Awww, I need to see if I can get one of mine to bond to me like that, instead of where they are now which is totally bonded to each other... im just the slave, *sigh* lol

Latest posts

Back