my rabbits get angry whenever they see me with shoes on

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_

Reaction score
Bubbles and Brownie don't like me wearing shoes. they will pull on them and dig at them until I take them off. why do they hate shoes so much?

Probably because most bunnies don’t like stuff that smells different, they like things to stay the same and smell the same bunnies are quite funny that way!

Probably because most bunnies don’t like stuff that smells different, they like things to stay the same and smell the same bunnies are quite funny that way!
OH BOY ARE THEY!
When my husband and our friend come in from forging and working with metal, Xiao Wu and Tu Shen will thump and run away from them. And I explicitly tell them no shoes in my bedroom after being outside. Because the bunnies don't like it. They also hate when I clean my bathroom. So yeah. Bunnies are very funny that way.

Every morning, I spend the first few hours with the boys. On work days, I eventually change into my uniform, and Lawrence has learned that when I'm wearing it, I'm going to be at work all day... He will chew at my boots, and my top and generally protest me wearing them. Since I wear the same thing to work everyday, I assume he's associated it with the fact that I will spend less time with him. He doesn't protest any of my other clothes.

I keep telling him that I have to go earn money so I can spend it all on him, but rabbits don't understand economics very well. That or he's taken an anti-war stance.

Maybe they associate your shoes with you leaving? Just a thought.

Every morning, I spend the first few hours with the boys. On work days, I eventually change into my uniform, and Lawrence has learned that when I'm wearing it, I'm going to be at work all day... He will chew at my boots, and my top and generally protest me wearing them. Since I wear the same thing to work everyday, I assume he's associated it with the fact that I will spend less time with him. He doesn't protest any of my other clothes.

I keep telling him that I have to go earn money so I can spend it all on him, but rabbits don't understand economics very well. That or he's taken an anti-war stance.

Maybe they associate your shoes with you leaving? Just a thought.
thats what I was thinking

Latest posts

Back