My rabbit's breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xbunnyx

Reaction score
Hi guys, I didn't know which topic to post this thread on, but yesterday when I weighed my rex rabbit for the first time, he was 11.5 pounds! I checked a chart to check if they are looking overweight, and he looks very normal. Could he be a mix with a Continental Giant or Flemish Giant? Thanks!
Here is the chart I was looking at:
1601404826274.png
1601404837406.png

Ideal weight for a standard Rex is 7.5 to 10.5 lbs. Your rabbit isn't that much over ideal weight, so he could easily be pure Rex. It would not be that unusual for a rabbit to be a little over or under ideal weight. It is also possible that your rabbit could have something mixed in. If you could post a good picture of your rabbit, I'm sure someone on this site could tell you if he looks like a mix.

Ideal weight for a standard Rex is 7.5 to 10.5 lbs. Your rabbit isn't that much over ideal weight, so he could easily be pure Rex. It would not be that unusual for a rabbit to be a little over or under ideal weight. It is also possible that your rabbit could have something mixed in. If you could post a good picture of your rabbit, I'm sure someone on this site could tell you if he looks like a mix.
Ok Thanks!

Latest posts

Back