My Rabbits and Ramblings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realized that I often read your blog but haven't posted before..... I feel horrible about this. Sorry.

I love the pics of Georgia and Shadow cuddling. They are sooo cute and seem so sweet together.

I don't know why - but it makes me so happy to see Shadow snuggling with somebun...for a while I was afraid that would never happen I guess....

I love all your bunnies - we need more pics of Jester..

They're all so cute! Makes me want to expand my herd even more, just don't have the space (already have my Jacob, and my 3 kitties in a tiny house). Someday though :)

That is great getting shots at the rabbits perspective view of things. You should pretend more and take some more pictures. :twitch:

Can I borrow your Caring For Your Rabbit DVD? :DHow about borrowing Shadow and Georgia? ;) How about Jester? :whistling

Thanks for all the comments :)

Shadow and Jester got into a fight the other night :(. Unfortunately, John and I didn't hear it and when we went to see them, there was fur everywhere - I think there was more on the carpet than on the bunnies. Georgia had kept well out of it, and none of it was her fur. We checked them both over, and they both had nicks and missing fur, but nothing too serious (thank goodness).

The snuggling is still going on between Shadow and Georgia :). Jester has been cuddling up to us when they have gone upstairs to bed ;). He is such a cutie.

However, I will not be seeing them for the next 3 weeks :cry1:. John and I are going back to the UK for a visit, so Stan is taking care of them, like before http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=39102&forum_id=6

So, I will miss my babies, and probably get the Bunny Butts when I get back :rollseyes:D

Jan

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
You think Stan will surrender them back to you in 3 weeks? I'm inclined to think he just Bunny nap them since he was them :p
Shh...:shhhh: Jan doesn't leave until tomorrow, she might change her mind about leaving them with me. :wiggle

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
You think Stan will surrender them back to you in 3 weeks? I'm inclined to think he just Bunny nap them since he was them :p
Shh...:shhhh: Jan doesn't leave until tomorrow, she might change her mind about leaving them with me. :wiggle
What was I thinking. Stan would never dream of that. :ph34r2

Hey Jan are you back yet from England?

How was your trip? How are the babies doing?

I'd love to see some pictures of them.

Susan
2-bunnies.gif

Jan, I am totally in love with Shadow!!! I know I won't be able to nab him without taking Georgia also, so I am afraid you might have to find a brand-new bond-pair soon. ;):p

I love all of the pics you took. There are so awesome that I don't think I could ever just pick out one for a favorite. Because I absolutely love cuddle-buns, I would have to choose this one of Georgia and Shadow melting into each other. Warms my heart so much to see bonded melty bunners. :D

3bunnies036.jpg

I agree with Susan, we need an update on the fur-kids. I do hope all is well and Stan relinquished the bunnies without a fuss. :D

myheart

:wave: Hi all.

Thanks for asking, Susan. I actually got back last week, but it's taking me some time to get back to 'normal'. Had a wonderful trip - it was great to see all my family and friends (although there were still many I didn't have time to meet up with)

We had lots of nice day trips - hired a wheelchair for my mom, who refused to use it for the first couple of days. However, when she found out we could go further if she used it, she got used to the idea. She is a little frailer and less mobile than before, but I was pleasantly suprised at how well she is doing. John and I had several walks by the sea - boy, we really miss the coast :(. And ended up with lots of photos of sheep - we don't see them in fields here.

Stan took excellent care of my babies. Jester and Georgia were very cuddly when I got home, but Shadow gave me the Butt for he first day, then became cuddly :D. They have settled back in and I will have to take some new photos.

I am trying to catch up with what's been happening on the Forum, so I will most likely be late in posting in some of everyone's topics. I missed being online and visiting you all :hug:

Jan

Any new cuddle-bun pics? I don't think I could ever get enough of a bonded-pair doing what they do best together... cuddling. :biggrin2:

myheart

Jan, your pictures and your rabbits are gorgeous, those have to be some of the best pictures I've ever seen, they are awesome. I'm so glad you have a new blog and I'll be sure to check in now that I know it's here :)

I am soo glad I found this part of the forum Jan! It really helps with the healing, to see your furkids in this 'light' so to speak.
I must say too, I love the magpie picture~that should make the calender for sure
thanks again for your bun advice and for sharing your bun family with all of us :)

Oh goodness, I'm so bad at keeping a Blog updated - sorry :embarrassed:. What with a couple of health issues, and being upset over the loss of several bunnies I consider 'friends', I haven't been on the Forum as much as I'd like.

Thanks for all your nice comments. Janet, I have some snuggle bunnies photos, but they're on the other computer, so I'll have to add them later on.

Things are a bit up and down. Georgia is no longer poopy in the morning, but is now bad in the afternoon, usually when she is in my room :grumpy:. There doesn't seem to be anything that makes a difference to her - some days she isn't so bad, some days she is dreadful, but her diet doesn't alter. At her last health check, the lump is no bigger and her weight is steady :). And she is full of life and loving Shadow ;)

Shadow isn't too good at the moment :(. He isn't eating properly, which is very strange with Shadow - he lives to eat! It started last Tuesday, and I gave him some Simethicone, thinking it may be gas. However, after just picking at his food, I took him to the vet on Thursday. I thought it may be his teeth, but they are really good, and the only thing was that he was a bit tender around the kidneys, but not the bladder :?. So he is on painkiller (Torbugesic) 3 times a day, and being syringe fed Critical Care (which, fortunately, he loves). He will eat his greens, but no treats, and will only eat hay if I hand feed it to him. He is still perky in himself, and grooming Georgia. I have an appointment on Monday in case he's no better, but if he is, they've told me just to cancel.

Jester is great. I took him to a local Mall on Wednesday, to have his photo taken with Santa :p. He loved it, especially as I carried him around the mall afterwards, and everyone was making a fuss of him. He loves being the centre of attention :D. When we got home, he binkied and raced around all over the place. I will post his photo with Santa later as well.

So that's what's happening here in cold (minus 30 today) Edmonton. Thanks for looking at my blog, and please keep Shadow in your thoughts.

Jan

Latest posts

Back