My rabbit won't eat ANY hay .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, the good news is that the problem is solved! But just in case: I would have put her back in her old cage to see if not eating hay and eating less was emotional. Some animals (humans included) get attached to their living places. So moving them to a new place or even changing their water bowl can stressed them!
Something I use for such situations is Rescue Remedy. The Bach Flower that would help her to adapt to her new place and situation is Walnut.

Because somebody mentioned Critical Care, I would like to share with you all a product I found. I do not use Critical Care anymore because it has soy, which is not good for buns. I found and use Sherwood SARx. It not only has better ingredients but is taster (from a buns perspective). It's more expensive but it's very good.
My bun was sick for a long time so I needed to use this for a long time. By mistake I bought the high calories one and I realized that my bun was gaining weight. I learned that they have another one to maintain weight and quickly changed it. It's a wonderful product.

I hope she has a good and safe pregnancy. And that you find good, loving and smart homes for all the babies!
I couldn't have moved her to her old cage , as it's quite cold , she just had her babies yesterday!
And i've been giving her rescue remedy for a few days , and it's helping :)
This is her second litter , and the babies are doing okay .
I have a few new homes in mind! Smudge.jpg SMUDGE! ( Not one of her children from this litter , her older childen whom are in new homes .

I couldn't have moved her to her old cage , as it's quite cold , she just had her babies yesterday!
And i've been giving her rescue remedy for a few days , and it's helping :)
This is her second litter , and the babies are doing okay .
I have a few new homes in mind! View attachment 43099 SMUDGE! ( Not one of her children from this litter , her older childen whom are in new homes .

God! bunnies are so beautiful!!! Glad to hear that the Rescue Remedy is helping her and the mom and babies are doing well.

Latest posts

Back