My rabbit pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanmitha

Reaction score
My rabbit breeded on oct 25 th and 30 days today but she didnt delivered babies and no signs like nest building bit i can feel some baby movements in her belly this is her second pregmancy i dont know wat to do ?i am still in confusion whether she was pregnant or not ☹️

It can take some days more, one of mine consistantly kindles at day 34-35. Most of mine start nestbuilding just in time, or a few hours in advance.
Just don't stress her, give her the nestbox and plenty of hay.

My rabbit breeded on march 12 and today 12 th of april (31days ) and still she didnt have any babies i am eagerly waiting for them i am pretty sure tat she was pregnant ...i dont know wat to do recently i had lost my 6 baby bunnies due to preterm ...any help or suggestions please

My rabbit breeded on march 12 and today 12 th of april (31days ) and still she didnt have any babies i am eagerly waiting for them i am pretty sure tat she was pregnant ...i dont know wat to do recently i had lost my 6 baby bunnies due to preterm ...any help or suggestions please
She might just be a bit late like your last bunny , id be worried if she hadnt had then by day 40 .

Latest posts

Back