My Rabbit Needs Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigew

Reaction score
I have a bunny named Moon, he should be under a year old, not sure exact age, but he has been really sick, he is extremely underweight, we only noticed 2 days ago, he has a lump on his jaw and his front bottom tooth is loose and has fallen out today or sometime yesterday. We can't afford a vet but I really wanna help him, is there anything we can do for him???

Maybe you could contact your local shelter and see if they have any idea? I’m sorry, I’m not too sure, I hope he gets better.
Could you take a picture of it?

Maybe you could contact your local shelter and see if they have any idea? I’m sorry, I’m not too sure, I hope he gets better.
Could you take a picture of it?
Yes I'll get some photos, he isn't able to bathe himself so we've had to clean him up for him, I'll get the photos after he's cleaned

https://rabbit.org/resources-to-help-pay-vet-bills/

Check to see if any of these resources may be able to help you due to financial hardship. You can also try to do a GoFundMe. Best of luck to you, I wish there was more I could do to help. :(
Thank you very much, we've been trying very hard, we did a gofundme but we were short a lot of money, our other rabbit had the same issue but hers has since gotten a lot better, but it never got this bad, we are very worried, we tried to see if there were other options but nothing would workout we could only get a loan which we already have 2

Latest posts

Back