My Rabbit Needs Help Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigew

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the advice and help, he got worse and whether we had the money or not we rushed to the closest vet emergency hospital, sadly 45 mins away and he passed at some point on our way there

Is it possible for you to get pet insurance for your bunnies? In case what he had was contagious? I’d hate for you to lose another bunny.

Is it possible for you to get pet insurance for your bunnies? In case what he had was contagious? I’d hate for you to lose another bunny.
We made sure to talk to the vet about our other rabbits, we have another one we got from the pet store who had similar issues but got better, but the vet believes that it could have been cancer or a tumor (there was a lump on his chin) but I haven't heard of pet insurance before, something we will have to look into

We made sure to talk to the vet about our other rabbits, we have another one we got from the pet store who had similar issues but got better, but the vet believes that it could have been cancer or a tumor (there was a lump on his chin) but I haven't heard of pet insurance before, something we will have to look into
Oh okay.

I live in London, England, so my insurance will probably differ from where ever you live (unless you also live in the uk)
My mum pays for two insurances which you don’t need. But our first one (the actual insurance) is £11 a month. It depends on the insurances policy but mine covers accident and emergency, (Sicknesses, car accidents, broken legs, ect) which is good. But then I also have insurance from my vet which is £7 a month, and that covers general health. So nail clipping, vaccinations, full body heath checks every 6 months, advantages, mites.

Latest posts

Back