My rabbit keeps licking his lips / has wet chin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may not be a dental issue, but he could have a partial obstruction stuck in his airway/throat.

Thank you! Will do
Call the vet right now. Tell them he's having noisy and difficulty breathing. Try and get in as an emergency, because this is what it sounds like it is and he may not make it to tomorrow.
Its 10pm right now and all the vets are closed, I don't think there's anything I can do! But he has stopped breathing loudly

Its 10pm right now and all the vets are closed, I don't think there's anything I can do! But he has stopped breathing loudly
My rabbit is going to stay in the vet until tomorrow! The vet found that the reason he abruptly stopped eating 2 days ago was because his back teeth was too long and was causing him pain. He will be operated tomorrow and have his back teeth cut, and should be fine when he comes back home.
I would like to say a huge thank you to you guys for leaving suggestions on how I can treat my rabbit in the meantime. You really helped me feel less stressed and I'm extremely grateful having you by my side. Thank you, really!!

Latest posts

Back