My Rabbit is not eating at all!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anmol Masih

Reaction score
I'm really very worried my Jerry is not eating anything since yesterday.... Three days back I gave her ear mite drops for two days... Since then she is not eating properly... She pooped with mucous on her poop not always she is pooping normally as well... I don't know what to do.. We don't have any vet in this city😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Do you have any baby gas drops with simethicone, otherwise if you have critical care or pellets soak it and syringe feed Jerry.

Massage the stomach and make your bunny move around, it will help the stomach to move and work. The food will help Jerry start the stomach.

I know nothing about mucous in droppings, but it can be a warning light for rabbits that can have parasites. It something a vet truly need to check and look more into.

Last edited:
Please take her to the vet. when bunnies stop eating Its an emergency!

I just saw you dont have any vet in the city. If you can, find one as close as possible
I can't take her.... I'm helpless right now... I gave her gripe water just in case she has gas... Let's hope for the best

Do you have any baby gas drops with simethicone, otherwise if you have critical care or pellets soak it and syringe feed Jerry.

Massage the stomach and make your bunny move around, it will help the stomach to move and work. The food will help Jerry start the stomach.

I know nothing about mucous in droppings, but it can be a warning light for rabbits that can have parasites. It something a vet truly need to check and look more into.

I gave baby gas drops and massaged her belly... I extracted juice from hay and coriander and fed her the juice with a syringe... She drank it well and is just lying down... Doing nothing

Have Jerry started to poop? It’s often a good sign when she start to leave droppings. After not wanting to eat.

Keep on feeding her and massage the stomach, force her to move around. It will first until she start to leave droppings it will show a good sign.

What is Jerry usual diet, I know different countries have different diets? Is the biggest part of her diet hay?

Keep on feeding her and massage the stomach, force her to move around. It will first until she start to leave droppings it will show a good sign.

What is Jerry usual diet, I know different countries have different diets? Is the biggest part of her diet hay?
Yes hay or grass which I bring fresh every day and she eats coriander a lot

Oh no. Sorry sorry for your loss. Just know that you tried your best and gave her all the love you could. She was loved till the end. Hugs

Latest posts

Back