my rabbit hay company, i sell large sacks with hay, do bulk orders and sell bales

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
bales4bunnies-1.jpg

I sell fresh green hay packed in large sacks, these sacks make no mess and are packed with enough hay to feed my 6 rabbits for a week, and weigh around 5 pounds! Avoid the mess of a hay bale, and avoid the over priced dusty hay in pet stores! these sacks are dry and breathable!

Rabbits, guinea pigs, and other pet herbivores will LOVE this hay!

My prices:
$10/sack
$9/ for empty sack return
$8/sack if you buy more than 5
$12/Bale (very messy!)

Robyn
[email protected]
~or~
Search " ~Bales4Bunnies~ " Page on facebook and contact me through there!

))))))EASTER SALE(((((((

Spoil your rabbits for easter!!!

$8 ALL sacks, as many or as litter as you want
$10 timothy bales

i am in kawartha lakes/durham region, please contact me for more info!

balesforbunnies5.jpg

Jynxie wrote:
Will look more into this when Harley is older and eating Timothy.

Awesome.

thank you! i will always have a consistant supply here, if you have facebook you can add ~bales4bunnies~ facebook page, and you can send me a message any time!

i have also been considering getting to alpha hay, and straw for bedding/litterboxes, but just for now its timothy hay :p

thanks again :)

Peg: The hay that is at my local feed store is yellow and not green like it should be. My rabbits are nice and healthy and I don't want to compromise their health. I am however going to see about getting hay from online.

sorry it has taken so long to get back

If this kind of thread isn't allowed then delete it. sorry if i broke any rules here...

and i am trying to get a shipping price for everyone here, making some calls tomorrow. i am having a hard time finding a good reliable low cost shipping! will let you know... if this thread gets deleted you can follow me on ~bales4bunnies~ facebook group. i will post shipping costs as soon as i figure it out. been busy with school lately but i will know by the end of the weekend.

sorry for breaking any rules here...like i said delete the thread if its not allowed. sorry guys :(

Latest posts

Back